Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

so where’s the line of all of you who owe me an apology start? Wondering where I need to be?
How about I Venmo you $5 so you can get yourself a nice cold drink on me?
Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so where’s the line of all of you who owe me an apology start? Wondering where I need to be?
You da man Dave! Tell the the doubters to get some!

giphy.gif

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Again, my guy who seems to be on top of his shit said the regional rep told him “most” of the dirt mountain Broncos had new tops already. At this point, who cares, it’s soon!
There is nothing worse than people telling you you’re wrong when you know in your heart you are right. BUT a lot of people on here have developed trust issues since Ford has promised a lot and delivered so little. Don’t take it personally. At least it was good news that you were given!

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again, my guy who seems to be on top of his shit said the regional rep told him “most” of the dirt mountain Broncos had new tops already. At this point, who cares, it’s soon!
Who do I need to talk to to get you 06/30 access? Is it the OP of the thread or the Admin?

I'm going to be honest, I had no idea banning on a thread level was even possible 😲.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who do I need to talk to to get you 06/30 access? Is it the OP of the thread or the Admin?

I'm going to be honest, I had no idea banning on a thread level was even possible 😲.
I have no idea.The reason I was banned was because I am of the camp that believes that Ford owed us an explanation and better communication.The people challenging me told me we were not owed anything. That take is ridiculous and Ford has acknowledged enough with the free stuff and late communications. They did a crappy job.

it turned into an argument so that’s why. Anyway, happy to have my beautiful Bronco coming soon!!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have no idea.The reason I was banned was because I am of the camp that believes that Ford owed us an explanation and better communication.The people challenging me told me we were not owed anything. That take is ridiculous and Ford has acknowledged enough with the free stuff and late communications. They did a crappy job.

it turned into an argument so that’s why. Anyway, happy to have my beautiful Bronco coming soon!!
I'm happy you were right all along amigo! I'm with you 100% though, Communication was definitely needed. Glad we are slowly seeing progress on that end.

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now, I'm a simple man. I don't know the difference between dirt and limestone aggregate, so I call it as I see it.

This sure looks like a dirt mountain to me. 🤷‍♂️🤣.
Screenshot_20210904-081603.png
LOL, when you can see over the top of it, it is a small hill at best ;-) just say'n

Last edited:

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My 2 door WT is scheduled for the 13th. Still no sticker. I can’t help but think we will be pushed again. It doesn’t make sense . Do they even have the v2 tops and if so , shouldn’t Dirt Mt folks get them first?
i'm 9/13 too ;-)

Sponsored

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What’s the deal with the hammock? I got the poster but have not seen anything resembling a hammock or ship notice or anything? How is this communicated, or does a carrier pigeon drop it off randomly?

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What’s the deal with the hammock? I got the poster but have not seen anything resembling a hammock or ship notice or anything? How is this communicated, or does a carrier pigeon drop it off randomly?
No hammock or shipping notice either. No clue. Probably would never use it anyway. I’ll take a Built status instead.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
kind of makes me laugh seeing brother @Papa Smurf reporting a random, ghost, Facebook/Ford employee but doubted me and my guy when I said the exact same thing before anyone did… lol 😘 (Remember the time I gave you my number and said call me, I’ve got big news?) ahhh it’s good to be here now waiting for built notifications again!
Ford Bronco INTERESTING! My MIC Wildtrak is being built Friday the 10th! 1C15344B-0A84-4544-A24F-D06E8B667DA7

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

kind of makes me laugh seeing brother @Papa Smurf reporting a random, ghost, Facebook/Ford employee but doubted me and my guy when I said the exact same thing before anyone did… lol 😘 (Remember the time I gave you my number and said call me, I’ve got big news?) ahhh it’s good to be here now waiting for built notifications again!
Ford Bronco INTERESTING! My MIC Wildtrak is being built Friday the 10th! 1C15344B-0A84-4544-A24F-D06E8B667DA7
A change in information can change opinion. Personal growth.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A change in information can change opinion. Personal growth.
Need to change your name to Yoda with that higher intelligence post of yours. Me trying to figure out what you mean 🤔 aka, you’re smarter than I.
Sponsored