Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slow down now!
Let’s not disrespect Mount Brighton, about 20 miles north of Ann Arbor!

AFAE39F8-1D0D-4AB3-9C10-187E1F1A500B.jpeg
Come to think of it, Alpine Valley (just north of Pontiac, MI) is 240ft vertical. Closest place to me that's actually worth while.
Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI ..,Listened to bronco nation talk when they ended MIC tops and the Ford Reps they had on the zoom call and I believe a mod from 6g was on the call as well ..that the glass would be shipped separate from the top. They are not taking glass out of the old tops and putting them in the new ones. Thats the last thing I heard about the glass..i Could have missed new info too

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

FYI ..,Listened to bronco nation talk when they ended MIC tops and the Ford Reps they had on the zoom call and I believe a mod from 6g was on the call as well ..that the glass would be shipped separate from the top. They are not taking glass out of the old tops and putting them in the new ones. Thats the last thing I heard about the glass..i Could have missed new info too
Got a letter today from Ford stating my roof and rear quarter glass would be replaced at the dealer. Said I’d get a letter from dealer asking me to schedule an appt, & the new roof is to be ready sometime in the 4th qtr…. Not counting on it, but we will see.

Biscuit

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, 1967 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I can tell everyone here when the hard top Broncos will be built, shipped or re toped.
As soon as I get disgusted and throw in the towel and go by a bleepin Jeep, My dealer will call to tell me my FE will be built and shipped in the next week. someone on here will report a convoy of trucks going to Ford marked MIC 2.0, and of course every Jeep youtube channel will be posting praise for the new Bronco and what a P.O.S. the Jeep is.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

ok. So dumb being a part of these forums. Every damn one of you and us thinks we know wtf we’re talking about. Of course a podunk but massive corporation like Ken Garff won’t know shit, so don’t listen to the guy who simply relayed information that I received without requesting it.

I am going to believe that my Bronco is getting shipped next week and if it doesn’t, my life isn’t going to crumble, I’ll look to the week after and by hell if it doesn’t come until October or November then I will still be alive and an absolute optimist who believes in people and doesn’t discount ever f’ing thing I hear.
Happy Labor Day!
@cf_davey just think how many people you can tell to suck it if your info ends up being right 😁

Last edited:

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got a letter today from Ford stating my roof and rear quarter glass would be replaced at the dealer. Said I’d get a letter from dealer asking me to schedule an appt, & the new roof is to be ready sometime in the 4th qtr…. Not counting on it, but we will see.
Sometime in the 4th quarter? Nothing more accurate than that? Wow.

That doesn't sound like Ford is ahead of schedule (or behind) as the 4th quarter starts with 1 Oct 2021. If they were going to be replaced in Oct, I would have been expecting a letter to schedule replacement with the dealer.

Since these are the first tops to be replaced, this will really tell us where Ford is in the process as we move forward.

kpark_67

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on the window sticker, but my BL MIC build was put into production this week with a 9/10 build day....we'll see what happens
Dealer called me a month ago and said my 2dr Badlands was scheduled for the week of Sept 13th. He called me Thursday to tell me is was schedule for the day of Sept 16th. No email of sticker from Ford. I will wait and see if this happens.

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealer called me a month ago and said my 2dr Badlands was scheduled for the week of Sept 13th. He called me Thursday to tell me is was schedule for the day of Sept 16th. No email of sticker from Ford. I will wait and see if this happens.
My 2 door WT is scheduled for the 13th. Still no sticker. I can’t help but think we will be pushed again. It doesn’t make sense . Do they even have the v2 tops and if so , shouldn’t Dirt Mt folks get them first?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2 door WT is scheduled for the 13th. Still no sticker. I can’t help but think we will be pushed again. It doesn’t make sense . Do they even have the v2 tops and if so , shouldn’t Dirt Mt folks get them first?
Yes. Yes we should 🤪.

All of us at Dirt Mountain and paying close attention to see if this week's MIC build get "Built" notifications.

Wyseman

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still have a 9-13 build week after my date changing 5 times since the end of June. No window sticker as of yet. My build is a MIC top 4dr BD 2.3l auto with mid package. Highly am expecting a date change to come at anytime.

Sponsored

Wyseman

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still have a 9-13 build week after my date changing 5 times since the end of June. No window sticker as of yet. My build is a MIC top 4dr BD 2.3l auto with mid package. Highly am expecting a date change to come at anytime.

Just talked to my dealer, and yep date has changed, he said the system is now showing Oct 25th. Last actual note from Ford said the Sept 13 week.

Novi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak (2-door), 2022 Audi RS5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats, I believe they're ahead of schedule on the tops.
Sponsored