Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NGL, this video was fucking rough. Really fucking rough. Wow. The wheel part was like they were recording the video from a boat. I can't comment on anything else except how fugly the blue and brown and black that interior is.

gross.
Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to admit, Iā€™m someone who hasnā€™t been put off by anything really yet. No x plan? No big deal. No painted tops? Cool Iā€™ll upgrade later but holy shit, I donā€™t know what they were thinking tethering specific colored interiors to specific trims. Why I canā€™t just have a red wildtrack with black leather seats and interior, I donā€™t know. For people who want a yellow or red outerbanks and then get a brown and black interior with bright blue accents??? Thatā€™s hideous. They really werenā€™t thinking here. Or they were overthinking.
Fortunately I think I can just go badlands with black leather which will be nice but itā€™s like the only option now.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t get what the point of the sheet metal showing through the door is. Thatā€™s a really odd choice.
Throwback to the original Early Broncos.

tnobull

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD Bronco + Salsa Journeyman Flat Bar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may have missed this in the comments (skipped a few pages in the middle) or misunderstood the video, but does BD not come with the same MGV interior as a BL? Sounded like BL gets additional interior pieces in MGV? Is that correct?

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base, Big Bend, Black Diamond and Badlands have some nice looking colors and seat choices. I think orange or blue accents will look nice, but admit might not work with all exterior colors. I donā€™t think the bronze on the Outer Banks works very well (especially with the various blues in the interior) but Iā€™ll have to see in person. Digital camo on the Wildtrak is interesting and not nearly as offensive as come people are making it out to be. Itā€™s shades of grey and black. Imagine the uproar if they threw Grabber Blue onto it to match the handles haha! So far, loving everything about the Badlands except the styling of the Squatch wheels. Will need to swap those out eventually I think. Velocity Blue Badlands render looked sweet! VB BaseSquatch is looking very appealing as well!

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted that-sounds-hideous

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Itā€™s 9

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since we all have opinions here are mine
Black Diamond has good simple grey interior with a nice accent color. BUT you can't get the lux
OB has a nice brown leather, BUT the Dash seems a little much
OB has navy pier, ummmm
Badlands has Simplest most appealing interior, BUT orange accent could clash with some exterior maybe

I am most surprised about the gazillion Instrument panel colors
I miss the "tan or black interior" days

probably drop FE for badlands and sweat out the black seats

Sponsored

KFreakin

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m sorry but this video was cringe worthy to watch. Cmon Ford letā€™s put together a professional video please.

Overland4912

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
her Facebook status talks about being proud to be THE color and materials designer for the bronco. She graduated college at 21. Long past intern. LinkedIn also states this
Did you get burned by Ford or something? You sound like a ex-employee who is mad they got laid off because you have terrible skills and attitude. Self projection is strong with this one.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn you all are tough!

I liked most everything about the interiors. Not a fan of the orange accents on the BL interiors but that's a pretty minor concern. Overall I think they did a great job.

The negativity bandwagon here is fascinating from a psychology perspective.
Agree. Black, grey and tan are about as neutral as you can get on the interior of a car. The camera angles and lighting make it difficult to imagine but I'm confident that its going to look great, especially after sitting in it on that 1st drive home. If people don't like it, either use seat covers, upgrade to an after market option or get a different vehicle.
Sponsored