David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wrong. Badlands is not vinyl seating only. You can option leather seating in the badlands.
You're right ... I should have added "without upcharge."
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the clothing business and I'm surrounded by fabrics of all colors and textures everyday. This is the most obvious case of designers over designing a simple product. There's no need to get fancy on a vehicle that historically is basic. Just give us brown, black, gray and tan. Use the exterior color for accent stitching and Done.
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted tenor

I will say that I like the BL interior and that happens to be the trim I've wanted the most all along. They got that one right...

giphy.gif

veblenesque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2007 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wasn't the last CEO a furniture guy?
The big disappointment is that Ford has interior design talent - just look at the new Lincoln Aviator.
I'm in the clothing business and I'm surrounded by fabrics of all colors and textures everyday. This is the most obvious case of designers over designing a simple product. There's no need to get fancy on a vehicle that historically is basic. Just give us brown, black, gray and tan. Use the exterior color for accent stitching and Done.
Exactly - just hire the Icon guy as a consultant for a couple of days and do this:
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted bronco int 1
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted bronco int 2

Last edited:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
+1 on this interpretation as we both saw the rig at the same even in Seattle. I saw a mild fabric weave in the pattern. Not carbon fiber, but fiberglass weave. It was a few different shades of gray overall and, IMHO, paired very nicely with the gray mottled pattern of the marine grade vinyl. Looked good to me!

Texas99

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FORD are you listing to this thread?!?! The interior of the WildTrack is horrendous. I was not happy about the painted mod top being late availability but was willing to wait for it. But now I'm actually seriously considering just backing out all together. The Badlands is awesome and awesome for those that originally want it. I want the WT. And for 55k+ I was hooping to custom build it to my liking. You dropped everything that actually mattered. You replaced it with various gray colored mismatched trim and MIC top.

Yes I'm ranting and upset. But seriously, its worth complaining about when you have been shown so much awesome stuff and none of it is even available. Tbh, I don't think I'll ever buy a Ford unless the future Broncos actually have whats been advertised and quality is delivered. If not, yea I'm sticking to my euro cars. I hope your listening Ford. ?
With you bro - I'm not buying a Wildtrack at that SRP with that interior. This is comedy hour.

Sponsored

_Charlie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seriously thinking of either doing a Base Bronco with Sasq or just waiting another year for better interior options like Saddle Brown. I cannot justify a price tag of 60k plus tax and fees for my current Badlands early reservation.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thought you all would get a kick out of that last headline

BroncRocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Every interior color seems to be much lighter in the production vehicles that have been shown. Both the sandstone Wildtrack and grey Badlands are screwed with a super bright dash top.
Interesting. Unless its a flat finish. I actually like that lighter gray.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. Unless its a flat finish. I actually like that lighter gray.
I would like MIC black as others have repeatedly said. I don't even want the gloss black top...but some do, and they should be able to get it...just like i should be able to get MIC black. or even a flat black painted modular top...like wtf.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dear Ford,

We want LIGHT interior options. Many of us live in hot climates, meaning NOT Michigan. Design something for US! How freakin hard is that. It’s half the damn country.

Sincerely,
Half the damn country
I quote you in case Ford inadvertently overlooked your post. It must be seen.

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted i-salute-you-gif-8