mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amen on the teacher's salary comment! My daughter is a school teacher for Chicago Public Schools (CPS) and she babysits on her time off to make extra money! As for the emblem, I wish I would have known (thought of) of the Bronco emblem shown above, I would have asked to delete the Bronco sticker!
The sticker on the fender peels off apparently easy (don't have my Bronco yet) people posting about these emblems have said the sticker was easy. Did buy the emblems so ready to go on my Cactus Badlands one day.
Sponsored

Toecutter

Badlands
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 f150 fx4, 2016 jeep willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats on the new bronco i have basically the same build but with lux and squatch reserved 7/14, through granger, if i would have switched to a soft top sooner i would be driving one now, should be by the end of the month now though

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations, can't wait to see it around town! 🥳 Close to the same spec i've finally narrowed mine down to, but in Race Red with painted hard top. I finally got to drive the demo at S!0@x Shitty Ford, and I just wasn't very impressed with the amount of noise with the soft tops. I don't want to spend that kind of money and not be completely happy with it. If you see a white F150 chasing you down, its probably me :geek: :cool:

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make it race red, and that is my exact build. I am glad you like it, congrats! Now if Ford would kindly get my already built Bronco to Granger all would be good.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations, can't wait to see it around town! 🥳 Close to the same spec i've finally narrowed mine down to, but in Race Red with painted hard top. I finally got to drive the demo at S!0@x Shitty Ford, and I just wasn't very impressed with the amount of noise with the soft tops. I don't want to spend that kind of money and not be completely happy with it. If you see a white F150 chasing you down, its probably me :geek: :cool:
Ah the road noise isn’t bad. If your are used to jeeps or FJs this isn’t any different….

the ease taking the soft top for me blows away the troublesome idea of storing the hard top

johnny_bronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats @BroncoJay. That's pretty close to my build. Just changed to Cactus Gray too. Can I ask where you got the matching hat??? Thanks!

OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats @BroncoJay. That's pretty close to my build. Just changed to Cactus Gray too. Can I ask where you got the matching hat??? Thanks!
I will check with my wife
It was a bronco “birthday” present!

TRUCK3N

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kennethbigler.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (Lux/Manual)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
De-badged the BL sticker and added this.

0E536D6B-70AE-40C0-848C-B65BF4157E92.jpeg

D18A96BB-B91C-4E91-9A8F-DD08E9EE4362.jpeg
Hey! Can you go over the process of how you removed the Bronco sticker? Did it just peel right off? I don't have my bronco yet, but I will definitely be following you in that sticker delete and badging!

TRUCK3N

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kennethbigler.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (Lux/Manual)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The sticker on the fender peels off apparently easy (don't have my Bronco yet) people posting about these emblems have said the sticker was easy. Did buy the emblems so ready to go on my Cactus Badlands one day.
Do you have a source for this? I definitely plan on removing my sticker

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey! Can you go over the process of how you removed the Bronco sticker? Did it just peel right off? I don't have my bronco yet, but I will definitely be following you in that sticker delete and badging!
I just started in a corner of the BL sticker and it started peeling away pretty easily. Just took it slow and steady. Used a little dawn dish soap after just to take any residual sticker “goo” away. Cleaned it up and placed my Bronco badge on. Just used the template that was provided by the website where I bought the badges from. Pretty painless…

Markkelly1965

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you sure that you're a Bronco6g poster? Why aren't you 50 years old with cargo shorts, new balance, and high socks?
Slow down there Victory! Sketchers all day, or boots! I also drive a Vette which means I really should be in New Balance but just can’t do it.

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing more pics! I'm going back and forth on whether I want that Bronco emblem as I like it but also like the badlands logo too.....

Love seeing more love for the optional wheels, as I agree that the 33's still give it a great stance on the badlands!