Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you do realize that all the reservations will not be there at the same time. You might be lucky if when you go to pick it up there is one other reservation there. Guess you can be that weirdo high fiving the granger team ?
I think you underestimate my ability to overstay a welcome.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There are better places to hang out than Iowa :p

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cleveland-Native

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Obviously they won't all be there at once. But even if it's just mine and maybe one more that's still one or two more than I've seen in person. That's reason enough for me to celebrate. Some of you need to take a nice chill pill and just enjoy this experience

OP
OP
Cleveland-Native

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do love the Great Lakes Xmas Ale....but the OG Great Lakes is now made at Thirsty Dog (12 Dogs of Xmas). The head brewer left Great Lakes and went to Thirsty Dog and took some trade secrets with him!
Good call! I remember year ng about that but couldn't remember where he went. Guess I'll have to try both this year and decide for myself ?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good call! I remember year ng about that but couldn't remember where he went. Guess I'll have to try both this year and decide for myself ?
The 12 dogs is the sneaky one that's 9+% ABV, but is labeled around 7% if I recall.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I wonder when Albert is going to finally let loose how many reservations they're holding or if they're waiting on the conversion. I'd wager that there will be more than 1 or 2 sitting on the lot waiting for pickup for quite awhile.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder when Albert is going to finally let loose how many reservations they're holding or if they're waiting on the conversion. I'd wager that there will be more than 1 or 2 sitting on the lot waiting for pickup for quite awhile.
I’ve thought this as well. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a Ford prohibition on releasing these types of numbers... but even if there wasn’t, it’s a good strategic choice to keep those numbers close to the vest until the conversion and allocation numbers get more flushed out.

I can only imagine the disaster of funny math and assumptions that would pour forth from certain forum members if they had any sort of number to play with.

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking of moving my reservation to Granger if for no other reason to force me to take a road trip in that part of the country. Besides from having some friends and business colleagues in IA - it would be fun to make my way back to VT and see either a bunch of baseball and football (Wrigley on Friday and Notre Dame Saturday) or if I get a later delivery head up to Lambeau and come back through Canada. This is planning on being fun vehicle, may as well make it a whole experience.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We could all bring a 6 pack of local beer, tailgate in the parking lot and have a grand ol time.
So you're saying "Beer for My Horses"?

OP
OP
Cleveland-Native

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was thinking of moving my reservation to Granger if for no other reason to force me to take a road trip in that part of the country. Besides from having some friends and business colleagues in IA - it would be fun to make my way back to VT and see either a bunch of baseball and football (Wrigley on Friday and Notre Dame Saturday) or if I get a later delivery head up to Lambeau and come back through Canada. This is planning on being fun vehicle, may as well make it a whole experience.
Right! I'm going to ride the amtrack out there with my dad and we'll drive back to Cleveland taking the roads less traveled. Need to break in the engine...

Might head northeast to go up and down Michigan from there. Should be a great trip.

Any travel recommendations would be appreciated! Roof top tent?

Side note: VT is probably my favorite state that I've been to so far. You people are great and the landscape is gorgeous. Make sure you stop at the burger barn just north of Smugs in the summer.
Sponsored