Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an iPhone XR (latest iOS software update completed), and I seem to have an issue with the phone volume, specifically the ringtone. When I exit the vehicle, it sometimes is turned all the way up. Very annoying.

I’m not sure if it’s when I connect just to Bluetooth or if it’s when I connect to wireless Apple CarPlay - I fluctuate between the two.

Anyone experience this? Anyway to fix it? It’s just annoying, but it doesn’t occur all the time.

Thanks!
Sponsored

CyberOrangeFanatic

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's likely Bluetooth. I had this happen on occasion when connected via Bluetooth in my previous car which did not have CarPlay. Never had it happen with CarPlay in any vehicle (of which I have owned a few). Do whatever you can to ensure CarPlay is active and not straight Bluetooth.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's likely Bluetooth. I had this happen on occasion when connected via Bluetooth in my previous car which did not have CarPlay. Never had it happen with CarPlay in any vehicle (of which I have owned a few). Do whatever you can to ensure CarPlay is active and not straight Bluetooth.
It’s just a preference if I turn on CarPlay or not. Having CarPlay active blocks some other notifications from coming through, which I don’t like.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you tried closing all the apps and restarting your phone? Sometimes that’s all it takes to fix little bugs

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you tried closing all the apps and restarting your phone? Sometimes that’s all it takes to fix little bugs
Yes I have.

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My iPhone has been exhibiting this behavior the last couple months it’s been extremely frustrating. I don’t connect it to my Bronco I have a separate phone for that so I can’t say for certain it’s the same issue but sharing anyways.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I exit the vehicle, it sometimes is turned all the way up. Very annoying.
Ha! Modern tech. My iPhone 12 gets along with the Bronco, but I’ve always had an issue with my F150. After I get out of my truck, my ringer volume is often turned all the way DOWN, so I miss calls a lot. I’d rather have your problem. 😛 It did the same thing with my previous iPhone, too…
Sponsored