Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly what I thought.

The question is, why would the dealer want me to remove high package? What would be his goal if he was indeed lying?
This is what I am thinking happened. The dealer wants you to cancel, they keep your order, flip it for for much more with the added ADM. Ford did not call them. They want you to walk. Because they still get the order and are not committed to your price at that point, if you walk. Fight them.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be more inclined to chalk it up to dealer stupidity rather than malice. With only 20k unscheduled orders in the banks, a remaining model year production capacity close to 70k units, the order banks about to reopen and the dealers ability to submit stock orders if they don't have the retail demand, the dealer doesn't really have the motive to try and trick you into walking away from an unscheduled order.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd want to keep high on the Badlands for the cameras. I switched from a base to Badlands because of the supposed Sasquatch constraint (I think the base would have been scheduled had I held on). Being able to get the cameras is one of the big advantages of the Badlands in my view. I'd hang on and see what happens.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I am thinking happened. The dealer wants you to cancel, they keep your order, flip it for for much more with the added ADM. Ford did not call them. They want you to walk. Because they still get the order and are not committed to your price at that point, if you walk. Fight them.

Iwas just about to type the same thing.

I would def keep the high package the screen alone looks so awesome on the badland trim..(kinda bias lol)

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd want to keep high on the Badlands for the cameras. I switched from a base to Badlands because of the supposed Sasquatch constraint (I think the base would have been scheduled had I held on). Being able to get the cameras is one of the big advantages of the Badlands in my view. I'd hang on and see what happens.
The cameras are actually amazing. I use them all the time, particularly if you live in a city or park in a small area. Birds eye is a game changer. It makes a huge difference and has saved me a few times when reversing/in tight places. Without them and the sensors I would have dinged up the bronco already. Keep the high package at all costs you will not regret it. You will if you give it up. It will haunt you for sometime. You know what you want so dont settle for less.

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly what I thought.

The question is, why would the dealer want me to remove high package? What would be his goal if he was indeed lying?
It could be constrained for his dealership based on his number of allocations. This is likely the case.

okayalrightok

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 23 BRONCO OBX |Have 21 BS OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer already took my build options, weā€™re just waiting for the orders to open but mine has high package and hardtop. He said it was fine they havenā€™t been told otherwise. If it is a constraint, like others have said, Iā€™m waiting or not buying at all.
Sponsored