Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Elantra N - 6 speed & 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received text message from my dealer this morning saying that Ford told him that I need to remove High package in order to be built and I thought that as odd as I haven't seen anything about high package being a constraint.

Anyone else hear this?

I have a 2 door badlands, high package, no tow, no sasquatch. No way in hell I'm taking off High package.

Take this with a grain of salt of course as my dealer hasn't always been the best informed.
Sponsored

Last edited:

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IDK anything about being a constraint, but stay strong in keeping the high package. Removing LUX isn't a biggie, but High would have just had me walk away, honestly.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One of the dealers on here ought to be able to answer. If you don;t get the info, watch FordVideoGuy's live stream tomorrow night and either he will mention it or you can ask live.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would cancel the order if that is the case. This is starting to become unacceptable. Have not heard this. As of now its MIC hard top, SaS package, and Lux.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I seriously doubt that Ford reached out to a dealer about a specific order. You either get pulled for production or you don't. They do not have the time to reach out to every dealer on every order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sardine

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seriously doubt that Ford reached out to a dealer about a specific order. You either get pulled for production or you don't. They do not have the time to reach out to every dealer on every order.
That's honestly what I thought and it sounded a little like BS. He literally said "Ford reaches out to us individually about your build."

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
This times ten, as big as a company as Ford is, they do not have the time to be calling dealers regarding a persons order. As soon as your dealer said ford called them, you can rest assured whatever they had to say after that is a crock of sh*t.

OP
OP
Sardine

Sardine

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This times ten, as big as a company as Ford is, they do not have the time to be calling dealers regarding a persons order. As soon as your dealer said ford called them, you can rest assured whatever they had to say after that is a crock of sh*t.
Exactly what I thought.

The question is, why would the dealer want me to remove high package? What would be his goal if he was indeed lying?

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received text message from my dealer this morning saying that Ford told him that I need to remove High package in order to be built and I thought that as odd as I haven't seen anything about high package being a constraint.

Anyone else hear this?

I have a 2 door badlands, high package, no tow, no sasquatch. No way in hell I'm taking off High package.

Take this with a grain of salt of course as my dealer hasn't always been the best informed.
Thats strange, Lux shows up in constraint announcements, but High? High is what I got (12" screen, lights, etc) and I wouldn't want to live without it. They already deleted the temperature # on climate control, I'd check with Ford directly. High is a great value, and worth waiting for IMO

Brian803

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thats strange, Lux shows up in constraint announcements, but High? High is what I got (12" screen, lights, etc) and I wouldn't want to live without it. They already deleted the temperature # on climate control, I'd check with Ford directly. High is a great value, and worth waiting for IMO
I thought the temp control display (temp displayed on the knob) was back in MY23, has it been removed again or am I mistaken?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought the temp control display (temp displayed on the knob) was back in MY23, has it been removed again or am I mistaken?
I've no idea if it's back, I'm just saying it WAS removed to help keep the High Package, etc. And even if its back, in this world, who knows if it will stay?

Aliba

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 m50i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I had to guess, the dealer likely had a cancellation of something that's already in production and are trying to steer you towards it

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes my 2023 has the digital temp # on both temp knobs. Def keep high. You will want this for sure.
Sponsored