Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My vehicle is supposedly in flat rock Michigan on ramp 51 awaiting carrier pickup. There no chip hold according to customer service. Is it true that it could be held there for months? That saying i read somewhere makes me nervous. I assume it’s held there for shipping. Although i don’t have a built confirmation through my tracking. Only produced on 1/10. Any info would be greatly appreciated !
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My vehicle is supposedly in flat rock Michigan on ramp 51 awaiting carrier pickup. There no chip hold according to customer service. Is it true that it could be held there for months? That saying i read somewhere makes me nervous. I assume it’s held there for shipping. Although i don’t have a built confirmation through my tracking. Only produced on 1/10. Any info would be greatly appreciated !
In my experience, the Tracker will say "Built" and then, "Shipped" with an estimated delivery date. If the tracker doesn't say that, it isn't true. At least in 2021, the "old days", that was true.

OP
OP
Deb68nc

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In my experience, the Tracker will say "Built" and then, "Shipped" with an estimated delivery date. If the tracker doesn't say that, it isn't true. At least in 2021, the "old days", that was true.
Yea customer service only says it’s at flat rock awaiting shipment so i guess i gotta believe that status. As long as my vehicle doesn’t have any chip holds which they say i don’t i gotta just wait to get shipped. I wish my tracker would atleast tell me it’s built. But according to the cs lady she said it’s built.
Sponsored