Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my Bronco was tracked rail to Mira Loma November 9th. I tracked it all the way with CSX, and it actually moved quickly. It was "Constructively Loaded" and then "Offloaded to Customer" on November 10th. Any idea where it is or when it should be delivered? Mind you, this is about 30 minutes drive from my dealer. (Galpin) No hate, I'm just supposed to drive my niece and her roomate to Thanksgiving in it and I have an offer on my current R32. Please help.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my Bronco was tracked rail to Yorba Linda November 9th. I tracked it all the way with CSX, and it actually moved quickly. It was "Constructively Loaded" and then "Offloaded to Customer" on November 10th. Any idea where it is or when it should be delivered? Mind you, this is about 30 minutes drive from my dealer. (Galpin) No hate, I'm just supposed to drive my niece and her roomate to Thanksgiving in it and I have an offer on my current R32. Please help.

Not to be snarky but I'd suggest calling the dealer when it's next open and ask if it has been delivered. According to pizza tracker and a phone call I had yesterday, with my dealer, mine is delivered to the dealer but I haven't received any other notifications. "offload to customer" sounds like delivery to me.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure your Bronco is in Yorba Linda? My dealer is in Fullerton, and my Broncos last stop was Mira Loma, CA. It sat there for about a week before it was sent to my dealer via convoy.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my Bronco was tracked rail to Yorba Linda November 9th. I tracked it all the way with CSX, and it actually moved quickly. It was "Constructively Loaded" and then "Offloaded to Customer" on November 10th. Any idea where it is or when it should be delivered? Mind you, this is about 30 minutes drive from my dealer. (Galpin) No hate, I'm just supposed to drive my niece and her roomate to Thanksgiving in it and I have an offer on my current R32. Please help.
I feel your pain. It took six days from offloaded to customer to delivery to my dealer. Milpitas to Salinas (65 miles).

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you sure your Bronco is in Yorba Linda? My dealer is in Fullerton, and my Broncos last stop was Mira Loma, CA. It sat there for about a week before it was sent to my dealer via convoy.
Fullerton . . . is that McCoy/Mills? My business is in Fullerton but my Ford dealer is Fairway Ford in Placentia (closer to where I live). Glad you have your Bronco, mine is at least a few months away (July 22, 2020 reservation, but it's a Badlands with all the deadly sins). Glad to see OC Bronco enthusiasts!

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fullerton . . . is that McCoy/Mills? My business is in Fullerton but my Ford dealer is Fairway Ford in Placentia (closer to where I live). Glad you have your Bronco, mine is at least a few months away (July 22, 2020 reservation, but it's a Badlands with all the deadly sins). Glad to see OC Bronco enthusiasts!
Yes, Fullerton Ford formally McCoy Mills. I picked my Bronco up last Tuesday. BL, SAS, High package, tow, 2.7l with a soft top. Day two reservation holder with all the sins. However, I don’t think the sins are as bad as everyone thinks. I would says it’s the MIC tops that are the issue. If you have a soft top, you have a really good shot of getting your Bronco earlier depending on your reservation/timestamp and dealer allocation. I could be completey wrong, but the soft top is the ticket. We love our soft top.

Last edited:

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, Fullerton Ford formally McCoy Mills. I picked my Bronco up last Tuesday. BL, SAS, High package, tow, 2.7l with a soft top. Day two reservation holder with all the sins. However, I don’t think the sins are as bad as everyone thinks. I would says it’s the MIC tops that are the issue. If you have a soft top, you have a really good shot of getting your Bronco earlier depending on your reservation/timestamp and dealer allocation. I could be completey wrong, but the soft top is the ticket. We love our soft top.
Well, I think you are spot on, and unfortunately I am holding out for the MIC. For now I'll have to just be content with the wait . . . maybe I'll get another hammock!

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I think you are spot on, and unfortunately I am holding out for the MIC. For now I'll have to just be content with the wait . . . maybe I'll get another hammock!
Of course! Hang tight for the MIC top. I took a chance on switching to a soft top for an earlier delivery and it worked out. Actually, really happy with the soft top.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following as I also ordered from Galpin

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP how long did it take from blend to ship to get to Yorba Linda?

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clicked on this because i saw Yorba Linda!!! I went to EHS, Class of 96 😂😂 i miss OC!
I grew up in Yorba Linda, also went to EHS hahaha although I was 10 years after you. Seeing that city on here gave me a real dose of nostalgia.
The trains always sit there waiting to move on. It’s not a rail yard where they offload, they just park on the side tracks waiting for others to pass or I assume wait for their turn on the main rail.

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not to be snarky but I'd suggest calling the dealer when it's next open and ask if it has been delivered. According to pizza tracker and a phone call I had yesterday, with my dealer, mine is delivered to the dealer but I haven't received any other notifications. "offload to customer" sounds like delivery to me.
I called dealer, and it has not been delivered yet.

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You are correct. Oops, Mira Loma, Yorba Linda you know...