RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine arrived TODAY!!!!!!! Wish me luck, I'm picking it up at 4pm. My heart is racing.
Mine is racing for you! Hope all goes well!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I picked up my Bronco at Galpin today. I got a random text from my salesperson at about 12:30pm saying it was in, and they said they could rush it through being ready for me today. My salesperson knew I would be fired up, so it went right through. I had an appointment at 4pm to pick it up. My Bronco arrived with 27 miles on it, for those of you counting how many to expect off of dirt mountain. It looked great upon delivery. I'll do a super inspection of the top tomorrow, but i'd say I'm happy with it. Everything went great, and easily. I had all the paperwork possible done before i got there, so the whole thing only took about an hour. Like promised, I paid MSRP, not even any wesel pressure put on me at all. My $1100 deposit was taken right off the top, not refunded which was great. My first drive in it was over Mulholland from the valley into West Hollywood. So far, I couldn't be more impressed with the way it drove.
2D WT OW love!!

IMG_9040.jpg

IMG_9046.jpg

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, I meant to add that now it is Galpins policy NOT to drill front license plate holes in the Broncos at all. They can if you want, but they have a waiver you sign and you can relocate it yourself, or choose not to display it at all. Mine came today with the front bracket and screws in a plastic bag. Rad.

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I picked up my Bronco at Galpin today. I got a random text from my salesperson at about 12:30pm saying it was in, and they said they could rush it through being ready for me today. My salesperson knew I would be fired up, so it went right through. I had an appointment at 4pm to pick it up. My Bronco arrived with 27 miles on it, for those of you counting how many to expect off of dirt mountain. It looked great upon delivery. I'll do a super inspection of the top tomorrow, but i'd say I'm happy with it. Everything went great, and easily. I had all the paperwork possible done before i got there, so the whole thing only took about an hour. Like promised, I paid MSRP, not even any wesel pressure put on me at all. My $1100 deposit was taken right off the top, not refunded which was great. My first drive in it was over Mulholland from the valley into West Hollywood. So far, I couldn't be more impressed with the way it drove.
2D WT OW love!!

Ford Bronco So in LA, what happens after Yorba Linda? OOPS! Mira Loma!!! Edited IMG_9046

Ford Bronco So in LA, what happens after Yorba Linda? OOPS! Mira Loma!!! Edited IMG_9046
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! So happy it went smooth for you!!!! Enjoy!!!!

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh, I meant to add that now it is Galpins policy NOT to drill front license plate holes in the Broncos at all. They can if you want, but they have a waiver you sign and you can relocate it yourself, or choose not to display it at all. Mine came today with the front bracket and screws in a plastic bag. Rad.
:unsure: Glad they gave you the option! I will just tell myself that that me asking over and over and complaining about the holes was for the benefit of my comrades. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
:unsure: Glad they gave you the option! I will just tell myself that that me asking over and over and complaining about the holes was for the benefit of my comrades. :ROFLMAO:
Yes thank you. He also mentioned that that became a policy on hot mustangs and raptors as well. Too many people complaining I'm sure. Never forget. Your service was important!

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My build week is 11/29. If I’m built early and shipped early, and the stars align as yours did I’ll get her right before Christmas.

How far in advance did you do the paperwork?

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My build week is 11/29. If I’m built early and shipped early, and the stars align as yours did I’ll get her right before Christmas.

How far in advance did you do the paperwork?
They had prepared all the paperwork in advance except the insurance, hard copy of my DL, and the actual Purchase Order itself. So it went fast. So literally just initialling and a few signatures and dates. I asked for this in advance, so he had it ready. I recommend you do the same. Real time saver.

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For me, it was 4 days from offloaded to customer, to arrival at dealership. What is happening is that your Bronco is being inspected at the rail yard before being released for trucking to dealership. This part of the process is completely out of your dealership’s hands. It will just, “show up” at the dealership.
It was 5 days. Pretty close.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2D WT OW love!!

Congrats! So happy you had a good experience picking up your Bronco. The white looks awesome, enjoy!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! So happy you had a good experience picking up your Bronco. The white looks awesome, enjoy!
Wow! Thank you Ford! I had two Broncos previously, both 302's Eddie Bauer models, in red, and blue, bought new in 1990 and 1992

OP
OP
Roll Sound

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak