Sponsored

What happens once it shows up at dealer?

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Villa Ford in Anaheim. My Salesperson was Toreno Winn. I would suggest both to anyone in the area.
Sponsored

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco is on a train as I type. My salesman called me on Sunday and asked if I wanted to buy it before it got there. Something about a tax break, IDK. I said no lol.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer, Ciocca Ford in NJ keeps telling me that there is no paperwork that can be done until the Bronco shows up there. I’m trying to not have to go twice because it’s a little far.
I gave a CC deposit and gave zero paperwork except my reservation emails etc
I most likely will not use their financing unless they can beat my credit union price so I’d rather be able to show up with a check and complete everything and leave and not make 2 trips.
The last time I ordered a truck (long ago) I’m pretty sure I had a sales contract before it showed up at the dealership.
Anyone else have this happen? What am I missing? They verbally said MSRP was the deal.
TY
Well besides putting some glass shards in the Vaseline. For me it was pretty painless. I too had an approved loan from my CU but I had to do some bullshit with the lady in finance who had the personality of a dish rag. Only took about an hour. Got the keys and drive her home with a big shit eating grin on my mug.

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No one mentioned Price Protection. Please check on this site to see if you’re eligible and make sure the dealer knows you know you’re eligible. My dealer was great and when I ask he quickly said $2925 in protection. They took that off the MSRP and the point of sale. Good luck!

OP
OP
OuterJersey

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The new sales guy assigned to me that called me back was pretty good. He said that they couldn’t beat my finance rate, they could probably take the PP off the sticker price and he could give a document to use with the CU so I could get a check before arriving. He said he’ll call as soon as it arrives. At this point he has already somewhat restored my faith in car dealerships..so far.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's hoping that your selected dealer is not as unscrupulous as some on here. Stress that you DON'T WANT THEM TO DO ANYTHING to it before picking it up. No Add-ons (Nitro tire fill, no ScotchGuard, etc.). They make TONS of money on these gimmicks. I made sure that they didn't install the Front Plate holder (if that's your choice) - as I had a better aftermarket solution. Secure financing elsewhere so they have to at least match that. It's WAY too easy to get caught up in the excitement of delivery (especially after waiting so long) and just accept anything they throw at you. The better prepared you are, the better the deal you'll get. Good luck, congrats!
Sponsored