Sponsored

Is the Bronco Heritage (not Limited) a great value?

jaboticaba

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 Chevy Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in process of doing a build, and I can't get away from ordering a Heritage edition if the Outer Banks edition is the most I will need. The icing on the cake as far as the Heritage edition is the Sasquatch package built into the "base' price. Does anyone care to comment?
Sponsored

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, it is the best value for the money. If you price the options seperately it's much cheaper. You just have to like the white wheels and blue interior

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are my top three "bang for your buck" trims, if we are talking strictly functional off-roading equipment:
  1. Black Diamond, Non-Sasquatch
  2. Base with Sasquatch
  3. Badlands, Non-Sasquatch
To be honest, the value of the Heritage model's value is not the Sasquatch package or any of the functional equipment. You can get the Sasquatch package for several thousand dollars cheaper on other trims.

The true value of the Heritage edition is in the fact that it has both the Mid package AND a hard top as standard options.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in process of doing a build, and I can't get away from ordering a Heritage edition if the Outer Banks edition is the most I will need. The icing on the cake as far as the Heritage edition is the Sasquatch package built into the "base' price. Does anyone care to comment?
You'll get value from stuff you actually for real use. So buy accordingly.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here are my top three "bang for your buck" trims, if we are talking strictly functional off-roading equipment:
  1. Black Diamond, Non-Sasquatch
  2. Base with Sasquatch
  3. Badlands, Non-Sasquatch
To be honest, the value of the Heritage model's value is not the Sasquatch package or any of the functional equipment. You can get the Sasquatch package for several thousand dollars cheaper on other trims.

The true value of the Heritage edition is in the fact that it has both the Mid package AND a hard top as standard options.
And the squared fenders are Frikkin BOSS!!!
I switched from a 4dr BaseSquatch to 4dr HE-MAN for the Full Package…only option I added was the slide-out tailgate

Last edited:

Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ‘1928 model A, “23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Base Sasquatch is the best value but the “square” fenders pushed me to a Heritage…my heritage build is $2000 cheaper than a similar equipped (Sasquatch, 2.7, mid, switches roof rack) big bend so it isn‘t a terrible value..

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wish there was a green or yellow heritage but I do have my order in for one. (Well, on Monday) Fingers crossed.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My heritage build
Base Sasquatch is the best value but the “square” fenders pushed me to a Heritage…my heritage build is $2000 cheaper than a similar equipped (Sasquatch, 2.7, mid, switches roof rack) big bend so it isn‘t a terrible value..
This last price hike from Ford bites got yeah, Same here...I never even considered a Heritage because it was 3 levels above BB (I want cloth). When I built the Heritage it was almost exactly $2k less than the like optioned BB SAS build. Couldn't get the Mod bumper on the Heritage which is a bummer but that can be fixed after the fact.

I was told by my dealer no Heritage allowed this next round of orders on the 27th. That goes against everything I have read on here as to what is off the table to order so I am going to force the issue and order it. Probably wait forever to get it though...oh well. Better to get what you want than to settle for what you don't.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My heritage build

This last price hike from Ford bites got yeah, Same here...I never even considered a Heritage because it was 3 levels above BB (I want cloth). When I built the Heritage it was almost exactly $2k less than the like optioned BB SAS build. Couldn't get the Mod bumper on the Heritage which is a bummer but that can be fixed after the fact.

I was told by my dealer no Heritage allowed this next round of orders on the 27th. That goes against everything I have read on here as to what is off the table to order so I am going to force the issue and order it. Probably wait forever to get it though...oh well. Better to get what you want than to settle for what you don't.
I believe the Heritage is available to order. However, supposedly, you can't order a manual and Ford is only building 10% of total builds as 2 door. I have a 2 door manual scheduled for a May build. But you wouldn't be able to order that when the banks open so your options are limited.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The true value of the Base is you are not stuck with the awful dual-zone auto HVAC that comes with the Mid package. :)

Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The true value of the Base is you are not stuck with the awful dual-zone auto HVAC that comes with the Mid package. :)
Dude I love my dual-zone. No problems with it and works as advertised in every season.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe the Heritage is available to order. However, supposedly, you can't order a manual and Ford is only building 10% of total builds as 2 door. I have a 2 door manual scheduled for a May build. But you wouldn't be able to order that when the banks open so your options are limited.
Yeah I heard about the "no manual" policy from Ford. I was going auto anyway. I am grateful for everyone chiming in on this thread on the 2 dr. Around here there are very few on lots and no dealer I have found one at was willing to let it go for a test drive. Sucks to go in blind on a vehicle that's going to push close to $50k!

I did that at the height of COVID when there was zero dealer inventory. I ordered a TRD RAV4 sight unseen because nobody had one and nobody even had a '22 RAV4 anything to drive. I waited 10 months to get it. Went to take delivery and I could barely sit in it because my head was up against the moon roof regardless of seat position, I am not that tall. let that go and drove over to my Mazda dealer and ordered a CX50....figured that would be fine since I have had 3 CX5's. waited a few months and same thing...no headroom. I have spent some time in a 4dr BD Bronco as a passenger so I know I fit but just a tad leery now on ordering what I haven't driven yet, maybe 3rd times the charm though. :)

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

HE is definitely the best value to get mid with 7MT.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I miss the the 360 cameras of the High packaged OBX or even as an option like Everglade. WHAT WAS FORD THINKING that this trim will not see a trail ??
Sponsored