Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes and size does matter.....
I used to have 79 F250 High Boy and it seemed to be chick magnet
But that ended rather quickly when my future wife jumped in:sneaky:
Haha yeah I'm not sure I'll be mentioning to the girlfriend it'll be a chick magnet ?

Love a 79 F250 too!!!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 6’2” and just went out to stand next to my 37s.

Either this man is very short or those are bigger than 37s, I still have 3-4 inches from top of tire to my waist.
Just checked, I'm 5-9 , my hip bone is at 36/37 inches .... so 6-2 and hips 3/4 inches higher sounds about right, depending on proportions.

Sponsored

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this size for real?? I didn't realise how big it is!!! I love it!

Ford Bronco Is the Bronco really this big? 818F36DA-2F4C-4E7D-972B-247D8C72F3E1
My wife won't be able to get into this monster. I would have loved this when I was 25, but at 51... not for me. How does this height compare to just the Sasquatch with 35" tires?

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife won't be able to get into this monster. I would have loved this when I was 25, but at 51... not for me. How does this height compare to just the Sasquatch with 35" tires?
Just imagine it 1 inch shorter with 35s instead of those 37s.

If your shorter get side steps and I wouldn’t imagine there would be trouble getting in.

Edit: There’s a strong possibility this may have the Ford dealer installed 2” lift, so possibly 3” shorter, which is a LOT when it comes to overall height.

Reactions: bek
OP
OP
Proudy202

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Edit: There’s a strong possibility this may have the Ford dealer installed 2” lift, so possibly 3” shorter, which is a LOT when it comes to overall height.
Wait...we can get a 2" lift from the dealer? As in on top of the Sasquatch suspension? Oh man this gets better and better!!

I'm never going to be able to decide on my build with all these options :ROFLMAO:

Ash

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just imagine it 1 inch shorter with 35s instead of those 37s.

If your shorter get side steps and I wouldn’t imagine there would be trouble getting in.

SASQ includes a 1.5" lift I thought - so imagine this with 1.5" shorter - not 3" (1 inch for tire size and .5" for different lift kit). Kind of weird Ford would have a 1.5" lift kit and a 2" lift kit. I would have put the 2" lift on the SASQ package and get better articulation, and also give the ability to spend big bucks and get 37"

Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait...we can get a 2" lift from the dealer? As in on top of the Sasquatch suspension? Oh man this gets better and better!!

I'm never going to be able to decide on my build with all these options :ROFLMAO:

Ash
That’s how I understand everything I’ve heard. The Sasquatch has a small lift and then you can get 2” extra from the dealer.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
SASQ includes a 1.5" lift I thought - so imagine this with 1.5" shorter - not 3" (1 inch for tire size and .5" for different lift kit). Kind of weird Ford would have a 1.5" lift kit and a 2" lift kit. I would have put the 2" lift on the SASQ package and get better articulation, and also give the ability to spend big bucks and get 37"
I’ve seen that there is an additional 2” lift the dealers can install to fit 37s. This is separate of the Sasquatch lift. Granted I’ve seen so much information I don’t even remember where to find that now.

PwrStrkr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to judge from the pics, but I can assure you 35" tires are huge! Kind of surprised everyone is jumping on the Sasquatch package. 35" tires look great and perform well off-road, but in every other setting they're a hassle. Terrible on-road manners, loud as hell, poor fuel efficiency, soft sidewalls don't handle well, etc. Would be interesting to do a poll and see how many users with Sasquatch package reservations have actually driven a 35" tire on-road.

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is this size for real?? I didn't realise how big it is!!! I love it!

Ford Bronco Is the Bronco really this big? 818F36DA-2F4C-4E7D-972B-247D8C72F3E1
I haven't seen any other photos that make the 2 door look that big honestly

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hard to judge from the pics, but I can assure you 35" tires are huge! Kind of surprised everyone is jumping on the Sasquatch package. 35" tires look great and perform well off-road, but in every other setting they're a hassle. Terrible on-road manners, loud as hell, poor fuel efficiency, soft sidewalls don't handle well, etc. Would be interesting to do a poll and see how many users with Sasquatch package reservations have actually driven a 35" tire on-road.
Swap out the good years for bfg k02s and in load range C is a must imo. The raptor tire is the best 35 for daily driving there is
Sponsored