First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love new followers!!! Btw frustrating when people say it’s photoshop! Personally I hope they offer a green to those who want it. A lot of info out there is probably speculation but can promise the photo is legit! It was there in the trailer and wasn’t photoshop.
Haha okay I got what you’re saying now. Nah, I wasn’t saying it’s photoshop, I never have questioned the validity of the photo. I was just saying this particular page is wording it like they have some actual concrete evidence and they do not, it’s a bit click baity for followers. All we have is your photo really until the truth comes out.
Sponsored

nyhcinaz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it is a photoshop. I saw the exact same photo with Area 51 showing through somewhere on the internet last night while surfing around.
if that was the case when asked mike Levine would have said so, not tweeted this

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sad but true. forced into one of those colors. Grey is so everywhere. Blue is the color on the lot that is the deal base model car. Red is for cliche race cars. Give us OD Green or even a Coyote Tan. Something a 4x4 living man can look forward to climbing into for his adventure to work and back again :)

Coopertribe

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate that I just read through 25 pages to ketchup on the thread, and 6 pages were about sandwich condiments...
Plot twist...those were the only pages of substantive deliberation...the rest were merely wild speculation and bunny trails.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haha okay I got what you’re saying now. Nah, I wasn’t saying it’s photoshop, I never have questioned the validity of the photo. I was just saying this particular page is wording it like they have some actual concrete evidence and they do not, it’s a bit click baity for followers. All we have is your photo really until the truth comes out.
as someone that has used photoshop for 25 years. I’ve spotted a few very amateur mistakes on here. I.e. no shadow under the middle cover area despite bright overhead light. Also, makes no sense to have anyone trailer a vehicle to a show then leave it in a trailer at a show with the door open then drive it across country to unveil it. Whoever said that is insulting people’s intelligence. But nice try trying to drum up an insta following, maybe work on your photoshop skills or not use a vehicle that was revealed the day before.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

as someone that has used photoshop for 25 years. I’ve spotted a few very amateur mistakes on here. I.e. no shadow under the middle cover area despite bright overhead light. Also, makes no sense to have anyone trailer a vehicle to a show then leave it in a trailer at a show with the door open then drive it across country to unveil it. Whoever said that is insulting people’s intelligence. But nice try trying to drum up an insta following, maybe work on your photoshop skills or not use a vehicle that was revealed the day before.
...using photoshop for 25 years as a hobby or a profession? As someone that has used it professionally most my life, the photo is plausible. Don't be so quick to rule anything out.

Also, logistically, it could still make sense to bring an entire fleet of different vehicles on a tour and reveal them at different days/times. Keeps all materials together and less things to keep track of. I've done a lot of trade shows. This is common practice.

Finally, the leak of this photo is likely intentional and controlled, from Levine's tweet to Ford's CEO's tweet, and everything in between.

Y'all need to stop the turmoil within this forum and just sit and wait. No one is right enough or certain enough to call anyone else wrong.

We'll all likely find out this week. And you can gloat if you're right then. Until then, and only then, everything is speculation.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
4454D5AC-1039-4698-9889-6BEF790A0346.jpeg

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

...using photoshop for 25 years as a hobby or a profession? As someone that has used it professionally most my life, the photo is plausible. Don't be so quick to rule anything out.

Also, logistically, it could still make sense to bring an entire fleet of different vehicles on a tour and reveal them at different days/times. Keeps all materials together and less things to keep track of. I've done a lot of trade shows. This is common practice.

Finally, the leak of this photo is likely intentional and controlled, from Levine's tweet to Ford's CEO's tweet, and everything in between.

Y'all need to stop the turmoil within this forum and just sit and wait. No one is right enough or certain enough to call anyone else wrong.

We'll all likely find out this week. And you can gloat if you're right then. Until then, and only then, everything is speculation.
As a profession. Given that it’s Into Monday and the show is over and no other pictures came out, I think we can rule this a hoax. Other parts that are clearly doctored are the gray part of the tarp, the top of the tarp and the connector point on the roof that showing. Something isn’t sitting right with the tires either

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the turmoil is caused by people who who post fake photos to send people into a tizzy

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As a profession. Given that it’s Into Monday and the show is over and no other pictures came out, I think we can rule this a hoax. Other parts that are clearly doctored are the gray part of the tarp, the top of the tarp and the connector point on the roof that showing. Something isn’t sitting right with the tires either
I think the turmoil is caused by people who who post fake photos to send people into a tizzy
The entire Bronco tour isn't over. That particular event is. And you're ignoring the clear toying chief Ford executives are doing with green.

Your analysis of the photo and the situation is the only thing that's amateur. If I'm wrong, I'll eat crow. But you need to slow your roll. Only person in a "tizzy" is you. Let it go. Gloat if you're right.

Sponsored

Nordica

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m not a photoshop expert but too many things are lining up for this not too be green. The next tour stop is Seattle. Filson is headquartered in Seattle. Filson has a history with Green Broncos. Filson is all over the current Bronco roll out (at events, tshirts etc). Plus we have a photo of a Bronco that may be green. If it looks like a duck etc, etc.

Nordica

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Additionally I’m loving the greens being talked about here but I’m not loving the two tone interior.

If it is indeed a Green Filson edition Bronco it’s interior should be made out of old plaid Mac jackets

B6B47183-4FC4-4D5D-86BF-CF13BD2DF8D4.jpeg

61E5F33B-B100-4EAC-8358-EA0CDFFD2100.png

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Additionally I’m loving the greens being talked about here but I’m not loving the two tone interior.
I'm with you. Feels like every time I'm loving an exterior color, the interior color either sucks, doesn't match, or is bland. But out of the three, I'd take the standard all black interior from the Badlands we've seen. Haven't loved basically anything else. The saddle/black was the closest I've come to liking something else, but that's just concept and would only look good with Cyber Orange, Shadow Black, or Carbonized Gray exterior.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know nothing about photoshop so you may very well be correct...however, didn’t the vehicle revealed the day before that you speak of have a factory roof rack? You’d clearly see the front portion of that rack sitting on the visible green part of the window frame. I may be imagining things but I also think I see shadowing under the tarp mostly right of center ??‍♂
Sponsored