John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is NOT legitimate. Ford would not be using the iCloud domain.
Did you read his update? The email came from the dealer through a contracted service - not from Ford

But it certainly sucks when a dealer only communicates this way. In mid 2020 we ordered a 2020 BMW X4 and the order window closed but our sales rep called, get it, called and asked if we wanted to update to a 2021, which we did. And no proof of who I was since he had my number and I his.

But when dealing with unique low production models surely existing orders should not have to drop off. A person could have been waiting 2 years for a Heritage and now can only be at back of the line all over again
Sponsored

OP
OP
FearofMissingout

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Call Ford directly, forward that email. You will win this one. Never use that dealer again.
Do you know a number to call or email to forward info to?

I had been so on top of the forums and YouTube channels for updates and information. I
Did you read his update? The email came from the dealer through a contracted service - not from Ford

But it certainly sucks when a dealer only communicates this way. In mid 2020 we ordered a 2020 BMW X4 and the order window closed but our sales rep called, get it, called and asked if we wanted to update to a 2021, which we did. And no proof of who I was since he had my number and I his.

But when dealing with unique low production models surely existing orders should not have to drop off. A person could have been waiting 2 years for a Heritage and now can only be at back of the line all over again
Exactly! I felt the dealership always treated me like a nuisance. We bought our Mach e there but after we took delivery our salesman retired. We used who he recommended but he never was on top of it. The day the order banks opened I went it to make sure my order was submitted. It would not have been submitted otherwise. They told me then what I ordered was a unicorn and would most likely never get made. I really just dealt with the manager and the order next, never really had a salesperson taking care of my needs. I went in a few times after the initial order to make a change here or there, really hoping to able to switch my build from a 2.7L to a 2.3L MT if it ever became a possibility. I can’t believe it did!!! I was ready to jump and then realized it was just too good to be true, I never have luck like that. Well, my luck continues…back in the day we had a salesperson. His name was a familiar name in our household. Funny thinking back on it, His name was Pinto, but he sold Mercedes. I have not found a Ford dealership within 100 miles I’d care to do business with.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No properly functioning business would operate the way this dealership did contracting with a service that would send you an email saying "send us your drivers license", regardless of whether it's an icloud or anything else. I wouldn't have done it, either. If I were this business, I would immediately sever ties with whoever sent that.

Sorry you lost your order. Hopefully not all is lost; there are a lot of Broncos out there, and I think 24 is going to be the year you won't need a custom order. Ask around, find a better dealership that will deal with you fairly on price and not pass off their jackassery to some other entity then say, "oops, sorry!", or worse, blame you.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford.com go to customer service phone number. They will send you to bronco customer service.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received an email stating that my build will be balanced out and converted to a 2024. No information from the dealership I placed the order with. Email is requesting I send in a copy of DL and signature. The email addresses provided are [email protected], not Ford addresses. Seems odd…Has anyone else received this? I was told no conversions to 2024 would be made…
scam
Sponsored