William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Based on you icon you had a Heritage so yes, odds are if you had a '23 you got cancelled (especially if you were a 2 door). For the new process you'd need DL and contact info so there's enough truth in the email that I wouldn't disregard it but wouldn't reply to it either. Best to call your dealer and verify what's going on with your order and see if they sent the email.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FearofMissingout

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

While I agree it is a phishing scam. It is bad advice to wait on the dealer for anything.

OP, if this is for a MY23 order that you have been waiting on and don't yet have a VIN (and maybe even if you did) then that order has long since been cancelled. Be proactive already and call your dealer.
I already have another order in for a 2024. I did not send anything in regards to this notice as too many things were suspect, but it is strange that they have our order. Wonder if Ford was hacked or just our dealership

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is a Ford dealer in Camp Verde, Jones Ford Verde Valley, (928) 634-3673. You could give them a call and see if there is a Mansker who works there. Google tells me there are Manskers living in Camp Verde.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
While I agree it is a phishing scam. It is bad advice to wait on the dealer for anything.
:LOL:
My dealer salesman was awesome. They were very proactive and didn't drop the ball on anything as far as ordering and getting me the bronco. But this is Ohio. I can't believe some of the hell you guys in other states put up with.

They never asked for my license except when signing the loan

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should have went for it... who cares about credit and stuff drink be merry!! then use a pow pow on the bastards... rinse and repeat..

Sponsored

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 🚩 Don't respond contact your dealer!!!!

OP
OP
FearofMissingout

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I received an email stating that my build will be balanced out and converted to a 2024. No information from the dealership I placed the order with. Email is requesting I send in a copy of DL and signature. The email addresses provided are [email protected], not Ford addresses. Seems odd…Has anyone else received this? I was told no conversions to 2024 would be made…
Update: Went into the dealership today, good news and bad…the email was legit…If I had seen it in time my 2023 order would have been converted to a 2024. But that window closed Monday, 11/30. I only found the email by searching for my “monthly” Ford update. I guess this is a contract service my dealership uses. It would have been nice to know that. It looked for suspect and asked for some private information. It is really unfortunate my dealership did not reach out to me to let me know I would have this opportunity and Automotive ICS would be reaching out to me.
I was closely following the chatter for 2022 and was letting friends know to make sure to make their conversions…to have this happen to me is a total bummer!!!! FOMO. 😔

OP
OP
FearofMissingout

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You should have went for it... who cares about credit and stuff drink be merry!! then use a pow pow on the bastards... rinse and repeat..
Did you see my update? It was legit but I missed the deadline😵💫

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK class, let’s go over this one more time:

NEVER SEND PERSONAL INFORMATION TO AN UNKNOWN EMAIL SENDER.

thank you.

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is NOT legitimate. Ford would not be using the iCloud domain.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FearofMissingout

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

:LOL:
My dealer salesman was awesome. They were very proactive and didn't drop the ball on anything as far as ordering and getting me the bronco. But this is Ohio. I can't believe some of the hell you guys in other states put up with.

They never asked for my license except when signing the loan
[/QUOT

I bought my husband a used Ford Raptor for Christmas last year from DeYarman Ford (great dealership experience BTW)because the markup and prices here in CA are Ridiculous! But that my dealership did me dirty like this and let my order fall through the cracks especially after purchasing a Mach e in 2022 from them. This would be our third Ford purchase in 16 months!! Beyond frustrating!

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you see my update? It was legit but I missed the deadline😵💫
It was not "legit". Even if it was sent from a "legitimate" person at your Ford dealership using a proxy service, it did NOT come from the Ford domain. If your story is true, I'd be F##KING livid.

OP
OP
FearofMissingout

FearofMissingout

Heritage
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E, F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It was not "legit". Even if it was sent from a "legitimate" person at your Ford dealership using a proxy service, it did NOT come from the Ford domain. If your story is true, I'd be F##KING livid.
I am livid! Walked into the dealership today after seeing the email yesterday and right away the manager said, “Yeah, Trampus! We contract with him but it’s unusual that he would contact our customer orders.” Long story short if I would’ve thrown caution to the wind I would’ve had my 2023 order converted, instead by using caution, I’m iced out…
So close, yet no cigar!!
so yes, I’m livid!

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Call Ford directly, forward that email. You will win this one. Never use that dealer again.
Sponsored