Sponsored

Is this The only way to shrink the digital speedo/tach?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happen to him?
His account was deleted as were most of his posts. My assumption is that it was a C&D letter from Ford since, as an employee, he possessed inside knowledge that was not to be shared.
Sponsored

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the off road screen the only way to shrink the annoying double speedo and the tach? I’m baffled how ford got the dash of the bronco sport pretty nice but the regular bronco went back to the 80’s. While I don’t necessarily want the off road screen all the time off this is the only way to shrink the other stuff I’ll roll with it
1C376CD2-2D18-475B-AB79-6390404F3F12.jpeg
Agree the design is sort of crap, and would much rather have the Raptor layout, but aesthetics aside I’ve actually found that I like the way it displays the information I want/need rather easily. So functionally I’m good with it and, as a result, I’m hating the aesthetics less than I’d expected (and I was truly dreading the prospect of it ruining the experience).

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agree the design is sort of crap, and would much rather have the Raptor layout, but aesthetics aside I’ve actually found that I like the way it displays the information I want/need rather easily. So functionally I’m good with it and, as a result, I’m hating the aesthetics less than I’d expected (and I was truly dreading the prospect of it ruining the experience).
If it was reversed and not a second speedo all the time it would be so much better.
I learned the other day if you turn on the lane assist it also shrinks the Speedo and moves it right a little.

Harl of Jager

Base
First Name
Harl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 1989 B2s
Your Bronco Model
Base
The display being digital, it should be a simple matter of re-programming the display. It should be possible to buy a FORD or aftermarket digital layout. Why not put the program out there for others to build a display that people can buy and download.
Sponsored