Sponsored

It’s MY25, your Bronco is getting a refresh, what are your most desired changes/adjustments?

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glass windows for soft top? (as an option, maybe?)
As has been mentioned, full digital dash (I get the analog speedo is a throwback to the past, but it makes no sense)
Keep android auto/carplay, I've never seen a factory do a better UX than google/apple are already doing.
V6 w/ manual transmission (coyote w/ a stiickshift as a pipe dream)
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3. Fan adjustment that doesn’t take 5 seconds to change after toggling.
Any adjustments that happen when you turn a dial or toggle a switch, the audio sound is too slow to react too.
A true Base, like previously mentioned, but I think a Rattler version that is essentially a BaseManSquatch may show up... probably without the manual transmission and some CVT+hybrid maintenance and reliability nightmare.
You had me until CVT, it worked great on my moped in the 1970s, not so much on any car I want to enjoy driving.

Sponsored

Sozzy1269

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 2door, 2012 Raptor, 2017 f350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Front axle stiffener.... stay with me here...
One of the cheif complaints from off road die hards (myself included) is a lack of solid front axle. I would think ford could engineer a mechanism similar to the sway bar disconnect to make the IFS off road like a solid axle. Forced articulation. Best of both worlds. Pipe dream, but hey, this is a wish list right?
Manual with the higher output motor would be fun too. I think the 6.8/7.3 would fit better than a coyote...

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Full digital instrument panel that can be customized to owners preference. As in choice of gages to show and some choices on how they are displayed.

I think that is a realistic request.
Should have been included from the get go with this generation.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jut drop the 2-door already. Put that effort into the model that people actually buy and is useful. Would also make it easier on the secondary market, hard to make money on something that doesn't crack the 20% take rate.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those of us in this forum early enough remember the full digital display was going to be included on a Lux package (or maybe it was badlands/wildtrak trims?). Anyway, the digital display in the Bronco Raptor is what I imagined I was going to get before "covid" and "chip shortages" ruined that.

So if I were to buy this truck, right now, I'd surely love a Badlands with an upgraded steering rack and a 5.0 V8 with the digital display I was supposed to get back in '21.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So larger diameter wheels to fit those larger brakes right?
If necessary yes. Let’s face it these Broncos are driven in traffic 95% of the time. The brake dive is bad enough (understandable), but it’d be great to have more confidence in stopping distances at highway speeds. Maybe an option package.

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Cruise control staying active pressing in the clutch is a good feature. My ‘20 Tacoma had that feature.

Mechanical parking brake, with the handle in a normal location.

A also hate the fact that the clutch does not deactivate the cruise control like on every other stick-shift Ford I have ever owned.