Sponsored

It’s MY25, your Bronco is getting a refresh, what are your most desired changes/adjustments?

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Full digital instrument panel that can be customized to owners preference. As in choice of gages to show and some choices on how they are displayed.

I think that is a realistic request.
A proper map display would be lovely in the gauge cluster. Give me that with a tach dial flanking it on one side and mph flanking it on the other and I’d be in heaven.
Square fenders? That's why there are Jeeps. Round wheels demand round wheel openings.

Desires?
1.Rear sear heat
2.Rear heat period
3.Modular painted hardtop. Even at cost of frameless window glass or even removable doors. Mine have never been off
4. PHEV but with 2.7 minimum
5. Pickup version. Ineos Quartermaster will be here albeit at $20k premium and no dispensation of the chicken tax. Gladiator comes close but it's still a Jeep. Give me an 1/8master, Ford, and I trade Bucky.
Probably one of the most reasonable takes on here yet. They’re not going to decontent it (sorry folks it’s 2023, time to accept it). And ventilated seats would likely compromise the waterproof nature of them. The Aviator had a hybrid setup (albeit not that efficient and that was a 3.0) but it’d be neat for around town runs.
Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
#3 in a 2dr and they can have all my money
Unpopular opinion but the 2.7 is a great engine that pulls for days. Way more power than the V8s of long ago.

I think the big miss was not going V8 for the Raptor.

As far as MY25 additions, I think the OneTouch Skytop should be a no brainer. Jeep owners happily pay 8 grand for the privilege and it’s a missing piece for better parity with the Wrangler.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any adjustments that happen when you turn a dial or toggle a switch, the audio sound is too slow to react too.

You had me until CVT, it worked great on my moped in the 1970s, not so much on any car I want to enjoy driving.
Your 1970s moped probably had a centrifugal clutch like minibikes and gocarts.
CVT in that Era was all snow sled

But I hear ya. And hear the engine whine of the CVT economies whizzing by trying to find the correct rpm.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Regular cab, what that? It's either a truck or an Explorer, trucks only have 2 doors.
Huh never seen a 3/4 ton 6.7 powerstroke explorer with a 6.75’ bed 🙄

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bronco and mustangs along with trucks/pickups...........
Almost every truck on the road is a super cab.

Ford should make 1,000 2dr Broncos per year. Sell it only in Robins Egg Blue and let the retirees fight to the death bidding over MSRP. Call it the silver alert edition.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Speakers? They will just put in better junk.
I just picked up a 2023 F150 with the stock system and the speakers in there are soooooo much better than the Bronco or any other F150 I've purchased (had a 2014 and 2019). There's hope for better stock speakers in the Bronco!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Almost every truck on the road is a super cab.

Ford should make 1,000 2dr Broncos per year. Sell it only in Robins Egg Blue and let the retirees fight to the death bidding over MSRP. Call it the silver alert edition.
A super cab can't be considered a truck, it isn't historically correct relating to the amount of doors, it's that simple. And if it doesn't have the right amount of doors, it's an Explorer, or so I am told.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Better stock speakers (see above)
Redesign of instrument gauge, obvious reasons.
Bring back the Base
Offer the 2 DR with a standard soft top, make the hard top the option, like Jeep.

Sponsored

averagedave

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBXsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
5.0 S/C BRaptor, nicer digital cluster for all models, cooled seats.

AZBronc24

Heritage
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram, 2010 Camaro,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Adaptive cruise option, full digital dash like the raptor, > towing capacity

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unpopular opinion but the 2.7 is a great engine that pulls for days. Way more power than the V8s of long ago.

I think the big miss was not going V8 for the Raptor.

As far as MY25 additions, I think the OneTouch Skytop should be a no brainer. Jeep owners happily pay 8 grand for the privilege and it’s a missing piece for better parity with the Wrangler.
My wife has the SkyOneTouch and I can vouch for it's awesomeness. If Ford offered one, I'd be tempted to get into a 4 DR, but I with the debacle the simple hard top has been, I"m not hopeful for a similar top from FoMoCo.

1OLDFORDGUY

Badlands
First Name
JAKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F350XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco being built as ordered and delivered.
Other than that:
analog gauges, hand crank windows, a proper fold down tailgate with swing out spare tire carrier, ignition and for locks where you put the key in, and a drip edge on the top.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just picked up a 2023 F150 with the stock system and the speakers in there are soooooo much better than the Bronco or any other F150 I've purchased (had a 2014 and 2019). There's hope for better stock speakers in the Bronco!
OEM audio is horrible. Some models may sound better due to placement. But still junk.
Sponsored