First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Never really cared for the angry jeep thing. Looked like it Constricted airflow and made a place to catch debris,I might go for a billet grill instead of plastic, but at first glance it looked like a sucker fish

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The grumper eye cancer is again brought to you by Fab Fours.

OldGuardV6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2015 Mustang 1995 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Base
A spill over effect from the Jeep side of things, and I must admit, that I am not a fan at all...
7.jpg

6.jpg
Saw something similar in white yesterday, but had a giant ford logo instead of the Bronco logo. Had the full brodozer look with rubber band tires.

Too each his own, but Actually makes me sad to look at. It’s like seeing a beautiful OBS Yukon with the “Carolina Squat”

Sponsored

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Total garbage! That's all that needs to be said!

OP
OP
the poacher

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I skipped the hate pages... I think some of the Jeeps done this way look very nice... I think this looks nice.

Am I doing it? Nope, but it looks cool, and I bet the owner, just like you, love their Bronco.

I've seen too many look-a-like-mine Broncos...
That is the beauty of life, we all have our own thoughts as to how we upgrade our Bronco's, and as you have aptly pointed out, the owner of this particular Bronco loves his.
My point was not to do a "hate" on him, but to state simply, that I am not a fan of it. Most of the forum members agree, but we certainly don't hate him for how he is optioning his Bronco.

Happycampinman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love it. Huge fan of making it your own. Better than most of the same old cookie cutter mods most folks do.

retiredarmymp

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have had our grumper bumper for over a year and we love it. I admit it is a very polarizing modification, people love it or hate it, but unlike this thread the feedback we get on it is about 50/50. Even before we took delivery of our Bronco we said we wanted ours to be different, one of kind. The great thing about all the haters is we dont have to worry about them copying our Bronco. And just to respond to a couple comments in this thread, Im not trying to be a "big bad Army man, I am one, retired after 20+ years in the Army. And as far as the comments about overheating, I live in Texas and drove it last summer in 100+ degree heat multiple times and guess what it never overheat!

BR9B.jpg

Grumper Bumper.PNG

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And as far as the comments about overheating, I live in Texas and drove it last summer in 100+ degree heat multiple times and guess what it never overheat!
You're right in that it likely will never overheat, but you should probably check your intercooler temps and make sure they're acceptable. There's no appreciable airflow for the intercooler aside from some small cutouts in the bottom that don't see much direct airflow. The grill portion won't overheat your engine, but the lack of cooling air for the intercooler may cause high intake temps, which in turn cause considerable performance loss as the engine dials back the fuel/boost/timing to deal with the low density charge and increased chance of detonation or preignition. People spend thousands on intercoolers and aero mods to get just a 5-10% reduction in charge temps, so it's not a bad idea to at least give it a quick check with a data logger if you can access charge temps on it. If you find that your charge temps aren't very healthy, you do have an option that might get them back in check, and that's with a high mount intercooler:
https://www.mishimoto.com/high-mount-intercooler-fits-ford-bronco-2021.html

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Geeze, it is already a PITA at a stop light to have to lean down to see when it changes I can't imagine it in that thing where half the windshield height is hidden behing the pseudo Mad Max armor. no thanks.