DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Ford Motor Company should at least give you first option to buy it "used" if you wan't not send it off to auction.

That'd be the right thing to do.
I agree, but who determines the diminished value in a scenario where people are paying above market for Broncos? The auction (even for a repaired Bronco) will likely net over MSRP, so there is not much pushing anyone to take a loss on the situation. Not saying its right...just is what it is.
Sponsored

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealership should be in contact with their zone rep. Only the zone rep can place a priority build. I'm sure they will eventually take care of you. But right now the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

It's good that you took the initiative to ascertain the reason for the delay and the subsequent damage. The dealership probably never would have known nor cared to know why a customer's order never was delivered. You need to be persistent in pressing the issue at the dealership level so that they escalate the issue with the zone rep. The dealership can not set a priority code below 10.
Thanks for the info! The dealership contacted the rep beginning a few days ago, but Ford has not responded to their inquires.

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company should at least give you first option to buy it "used" if you wan't not send it off to auction.

That'd be the right thing to do.
With parts being backlogged the way they are, I'm not sure it would be ready before a new one could be build, but who knows!?

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
with the 2022 order banks closed, unless ford somehow sneaks you in as a priority build, you wont see one till december or winter sometime. Your getting a 2023. Made me sick reading your story.

Ford likely doing what they always do between new model years, delete 1-2 colors, add 1-2 colors and maybe add new model. l would start bugging Ford or dealer. Ford has been telling anyone wanting to order almost anything August the order banks open again.

Sponsored
OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I know what “F” represents here. So sorry, Brian.

The funniest thing I've heard all day! Thanks for that!

💔 🐎

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

with the 2022 order banks closed, unless ford somehow sneaks you in as a priority build, you wont see one till december or winter sometime. Your getting a 2023. Made me sick reading your story.

Ford likely doing what they always do between new model years, delete 1-2 colors, add 1-2 colors and maybe add new model. l would start bugging Ford or dealer. Ford has been telling anyone wanting to order almost anything August the order banks open again.
I sure hope not. That would mean losing MY2021 price protection.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the info! The dealership contacted the rep beginning a few days ago, but Ford has not responded to their inquires.
Pretty much the same thing happened to me. Received built confirmation on 3/30. Kept getting moved ship dates. Dealer inquired with zone rep what was the delay?
Found out it was damaged at MAP beyond repair. Zone rep has gotten with dealer and has submitted a duplicate order priority 1. My dealer sent me a new sales order sheet with new order #. That was 2 weeks ago and do not have VIN yet as not any orders have been pulled.
Have not received any information from FORD whatsoever and this is what bothers me . Just distraught at this point

• Sad
Reactions: sjp
OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty much the same thing happened to me. Received built confirmation on 3/30. Kept getting moved ship dates. Dealer inquired with zone rep what was the delay?
Found out it was damaged at MAP beyond repair. Zone rep has gotten with dealer and has submitted a duplicate order priority 1. My dealer sent me a new sales order sheet with new order #. That was 2 weeks ago and do not have VIN yet as not any orders have been pulled.
Have not received any information from FORD whatsoever and this is what bothers me . Just distraught at this point
I'm so sorry, Stu, that's heartbreaking. It's bewildering why Ford would not take this as a customer service good will opportunity.
Sponsored

Reactions: sjp
Status
Not open for further replies.