First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So 2 weeks ago I did a pre-approval for a 2022 Bronco last week at Jack Madden Ford, Norwood, Massachusetts. I got approved and everything and then I called the dealer up and said sorry but it has an ADM of 15k on it. So I left a negative review on google.

Fast forward to today, I was going to go there and check out a car and the Business manager calls me and says I see you have an appointment today at 1:30. Then says 2 weeks ago you left a one-star review. He then goes on to say I don't want to sell you a car unless you remove the review.
I said I was all set and hung up.

I edited my review with an update of what had just occurred. Whoever called
Sponsored

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So 2 weeks ago I did a pre-approval for a 2022 Bronco last week at Jack Madden Ford, Norwood, Massachusetts. I got approved and everything and then I called the dealer up and said sorry but it has an ADM of 15k on it. So I left a negative review on google.

Fast forward to today, I was going to go there and check out a car and the Business manager calls me and says I see you have an appointment today at 1:30. Then says 2 weeks ago you left a one-star review. He then goes on to say I don't want to sell you a car unless you remove the review.

Curious as to why you considered purchasing a vehicle from a dealer that had already proven untrustworthy. Seems like you got the response you asked for by reengaging them.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base

Unless this was a Bronco that you ordered the dealer can charge whatever they want. Did they promise you one at MSRP? Did you try to negotiate the price or did you just leave a bad review?

This is all about supply and demand, my dealership charged MSRP for all orders and I don't blame them for marking up any other Bronco's that they receive.
Sponsored