Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Live in NC too. Curious where this is located.
Mott Lake in Raeford/outside of Fayetteville. If you aren't already in NC Bronco Club on FB, join, we post meets (all over the state) pretty regularly.
Sponsored

OBXBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mott Lake in Raeford/outside of Fayetteville. If you aren't already in NC Bronco Club on FB, join, we post meets (all over the state) pretty regularly
Mott Lake in Raeford/outside of Fayetteville. If you aren't already in NC Bronco Club on FB, join, we post meets (all over the state) pretty regularly.
Already a member although don't get to participate much cause I'm in the car business and work most weekends. I did meet several members at the Broncos and brews event in New bern. Love your build especially the velocity blue although I might be a little biased.
Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony 20230909_100926

OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Already a member although don't get to participate much cause I'm in the car business and work most weekends. I did meet several members at the Broncos and brews event in New bern. Love your build especially the velocity blue although I might be a little biased.
20230909_100926.jpg
Thank you! It is the best color! Haha. I've seen your posts before! I'm Jessica, one of the admins. Hopefully will see you out there at some point!

OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Newer pic showing how the modified bash plate looks (but taken right before I installed the ditch lights). I really like it over the stock plastic one. That one always gave me bull-dog vibes how it comes up more in the center like it has an underbite :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony DSC_6395

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Newer pic showing how the modified bash plate looks (but taken right before I installed the ditch lights). I really like it over the stock plastic one. That one always gave me bull-dog vibes how it comes up more in the center like it has an underbite :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony DSC_6395
What's with your tow shackles?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Santa (aka husband) thinks the 2.7 is a bit too slow, so he got me a JB4 for Christmas. S/B installing soon.

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony PXL_20231225_134116608

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Santa (aka husband) thinks the 2.7 is a bit too slow, so he got me a JB4 for Christmas. S/B installing soon.

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony PXL_20231225_134116608
Can't wait to hear your input on the before and after!

more-power.gif

OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1/11 = Build day anniversary. Happy 2 Year Birthday to Blu!

22,200 miles when I pulled into the service department today (interesting mileage given the circumstances). Had an appointment for it's 5th oil change/tire rotation, air filter replacement & got confirmation that my front camera (works intermittently) & window switches (soft touch crumbling) will be replaced & covered under warranty.

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony PXL_20231113_201027046

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Detailed the Bronco the other day, inside & out, then decided to try the blue on the grill again... Cut some vinyl to go over the top of the black "Bronco" letter covers. The grill was just looking too flat in all black.

Kind of wanting to change things up, but not sure what...

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony PXL_20240115_191115102

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony PXL_20240115_191048261

OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been "in the market" for a phone holder for awhile. Couldn't decide on exactly what setup I wanted. With the JB4 being installed soon, I wanted something to hold my phone where It was in a good space visually, in order to view the JB4 app/gauges when I want to. I settled on the 67 Designs Bronco Half Rail . I like the ability to add accessories later if I decide to, but I know I did not need a full rail setup.

Initial impressions - It appears to be very well made & sturdy. I was hesitant to get the grabby phone holder over the magnetic mount since I've had issues with cheaper versions in the past. This phone isn't setup for the mag mounts so I tested out the universal mount. It is very tight fitting & sturdy. The aluminum structure is much higher quality than plastic versions. My phone didn't budge at all driving. Overall I am very happy with it. Very nice product & worth the more premium price point.

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony PXL_20240120_192600398

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony PXL_20240120_192536590~2

OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Installed the JB4 yesterday. Very easy install. App/software/hardware all came together seamlessly. Bluetooth connectivity was quick & painless.

Map 1 provides a noticeable increase in performance (not mind blowing, but noticeable). Map 2 is similar with a bit more top end. I intend to leave it there for now. I always run 93, no matter what, so technically could use Map 3 according to their literature (Intended for 93 and/or modified or E30 mixtures) but it is a big bump in torque over Map 2 (another 10 hp & 48ft lbs) and I don't need that. I'm not trying to max out performance, just get a lil bump. Map 1 & 2 are helpful when it comes to merging on the highway or other instances you want the Bronco to get out of it's own way a bit more effectively.

I love the feature where you can set the Maps to the drive modes. I currently set it up as:

Eco, Slippery, Mud/Ruts, Sand - Map 0 (JB4 not engaged)
Normal- Map 1
Sport - Map 2

I run in normal 95% of the time. When I'm feeling frisky I'll put it in sport mode, so Map 2 is fitting for these instances.

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony PXL_20240204_173655685

Today I discovered the gauge customizing, so they are now blue, but a pic from yesterday. I appreciate the app interface and the ability to view additional parameters, log & view codes, etc.

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony 421593101_1312400496117977_7154385481922167748_n

OP
OP
Jazer

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JB4 update - Have to give credit where credit is due! Burger Motorsports/Terry Burger have been fantastic with reviewing logs & quick communication to make sure the B is running properly. When the tuner himself emails you back at 9:30 on a Sunday night, you know he is committed to his product & his customers.

Everything has been functioning seamlessly as well. So far quite happy!

Ford Bronco Jazer's Blu Pony PXL_20240302_230029377-01-01~2
Sponsored