Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shoot I remember about 3 years ago, my dad went to buy an F150 and not only was the lot full, they had a ton of over stock in the back and he managed to find an overlooked king ranch diesel.
Its really eery to see how depleted dealerships are right now, its unamerican almost.
Its nuts. The smaller local dealer here usually has 300 vehicles. The sales guy said they have 20. We also have a big Toyota dealer up the street. Same situation. You are right, it is eerie.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if you look at wrangler forums there are dealers that do 6-8% under Invoice. A couple of the dealers that post here do, @DealerInsider I think does 6% under invoice. Also iirc yesterday was the last day you could order a 21 Wrangler or Gladiator, order banks for the 22's open in October.
What? Since when? I didn’t see that.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What? Since when? I didn’t see that.
Which part? the dealerinsider doing 6% under or the last day to order a 21? I think Dealerinsiders post on 6% under might have been on JLWranglerForum, the part on last day to order was on gladiator forum iirc.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which part? the dealerinsider doing 6% under or the last day to order a 21? I think Dealerinsiders post on 6% under might have been on JLWranglerForum, the part on last day to order was on gladiator forum iirc.
sweet, so sounds like I can’t fucking get anything even if I wanted to!

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sweet, so sounds like I can’t fucking get anything even if I wanted to!
I mean it is that time of year when the model year changeover happens. 2022 Gladiator Order banks open in October with them building in November.

Plant changeover during sept to oct so it will be down for a month which is normal.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean it is that time of year when the model year changeover happens. 2022 Gladiator Order banks open in October with them building in November.

Plant changeover during sept to oct so it will be down for a month which is normal.
Yeah, but what I just saw says December which means they aren’t building any new Jeep orders until December. I’ve never ordered a car during the transition or right before but I was always under the assumption there wasn’t a giant window of nobody being able to get a car.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, but what I just saw says December which means they aren’t building any new Jeep orders until December. I’ve never ordered a car during the transition or right before but I was always under the assumption there wasn’t a giant window of nobody being able to get a car.
They stopped taking orders this week so they will finish the orders they have up, which are like 4-12 weeks out from being finished then start taking orders for 2022 while they transition the line for 2022/Maintenance/etc

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@DealerInsider is doing 4% under invoice for Jeeps and NOT 6%

if you look at wrangler forums there are dealers that do 6-8% under Invoice. A couple of the dealers that post here do, @DealerInsider I think does 6% under invoice. Also iirc yesterday was the last day you could order a 21 Wrangler or Gladiator, order banks for the 22's open in October.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They stopped taking orders this week so they will finish the orders they have up, which are like 4-12 weeks out from being finished then start taking orders for 2022 while they transition the line for 2022/Maintenance/etc
Right, I understand that. Which means it’s 4+ months from getting a car. That does not work for me and I just won’t be buying anything.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had read the same thing about 6-8% under invoice, but apparently dealerships around these parts have almost 0 inventory and wont budge.
I bet all the Wranglers under invoice is sports ,I know in vegas and in So Ca no dealer under invoice on a Rubicon.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
4Runner is a no-go right out of the gate because no stick-shift.

Isn't Toyota supposed to unveil a new 4Runner and Taco for next year? If there is going to be a major update, I could see them drawing down builds of the current model.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The waiting list has a waiting list

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4Runner is a no-go right out of the gate because no stick-shift.

Isn't Toyota supposed to unveil a new 4Runner and Taco for next year? If there is going to be a major update, I could see them drawing down builds of the current model.
New 4Runner is 2023. Tacoma will be later.

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same realization…the 4Runner TRD Pro is going to take a long time to get. Toyota dealer said you don’t really order one, but rather, get on a list for dealers to scout and attempt to buy the moment they hit the shore. Not sure this person was 100% knowledgeable on the details, but im pretty sure after reading through the 4Runner forums that scoring a trd pro is virtually impossible this year. On average , a dealer may get a shot at one every 2 months.
That was how it was when we got ours. I wanted a sunroof and the Off Road trim. None in St. Louis and it was a fight to get one that was scheduled to come across the sea. Eventually I gave up after a couple of months when they made me the right deal on one without.
Sponsored