First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Moon, if it's not the lane assist maybe there are other B6g members that can do a public meet up with you so you can compare.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MoonPig

MoonPig

Outer Banks
First Name
Moon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi all,

2022, 2-door, outer banks, 2.7, non-sas, 562 miles on the odometer.

My Bronco makes a pretty noticeable jerking movement when shifting from park to drive. And it can also be a little jerky in just normal driving, especially after being stopped at a red light.

I also sometimes notice a "rumbling" feeling underneath me when driving. It's hard to describe, but it makes for a pretty rough ride.

Is this something I should be concerned with? I've seen some info saying that for the first 1000 miles the vehicle is trying to learn your driving habits (wtf, why?) and it could make for a rough driving experience...could this be caused by that?

Trying to see if I need to take a trip to the dealership. Any info/advice would be appreciated.

PS: This is the first truck/off road vehicle I've owned, so please don't crucify me if this is normal. I only have cars and typical SUVs to compare it to, and I've never experienced a driving experience like this.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end. Thank you!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
when shifting from Park to Drive make sure your foot is on the brake pedal .. like really on the brake pedal. If your foot is barely on the brake pedal then once it goes into drive, it will lurch forward because you were not really on the brakes.

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi, Did you ever get your bronco checked out for the lurching issue. Mine has 31k miles and still does this. I haven't taken it into the dealer yet. I am thinking I should get it checked out before my warranty runs out. I am not a fan of dealerships so I have avoided them so far 😂
Sponsored