First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called a local JL dealer and they said it's still not available.

Has anyone successfully placed an order for one of these?
I was able to order but hasn't come in yet.
Sponsored

Suthrncop66

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took my Stealthbox out of my Wrangler before I traded it. Thought about just putting it in the Bronco, will have to see how it fits

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello all:

I was recently informed that the JL Audio Stealthbox for both the 2dr & 4dr are now available for order thru your authorized JL Audio dealer. Loaded with a 10TW1-2 MSRP is $1199.99

They're not up on the website to the public yet, but if you have an authorized JL Audio dealer in your area, they can now officially submit orders. Hit your audio people up!

Finally!!!

Posted by @Saturnalp

Here is what it looks like, this is in a 4 door Wildtrak.

Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available IMG_1778

Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available IMG_1778

img_0272-jpeg.jpg
The $250.00 doesn’t cover the whole cost… 😳…… wow man

Sponsored

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3/F-150 XL eco beast
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Believe it or Not Amazon sells Sound Deadening like Dynamat (y) at a GREAT price.

Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available 81vM7E6mjTL._AC_SL1500_

Ford Bronco JL Audio Stealthbox subwoofer enclosure for Bronco now available 81vM7E6mjTL._AC_SL1500_
Thx for the pics again. I talked to your guy at xtreme autosound and he is ordering the box for me. Do you need the sound deadening or did he provide it? Are you still happy with your choice on the JL stealth box?

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3/F-150 XL eco beast
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I’m 2 days in with the Stealthbox installed and using an underpowered amp and even with that I’m really surprised at how good it sounds. Fit and finish is top notch. You do need to use there cover for the trim panel. The factory one will hit against the sub grill. Have a JL Audio 300w amp on order and will give an update on if it sounds better with an extra 100w.
Any update on if it is worth the extra $$ for better amp? My bro has a fosgate 500.1 amp he will give me vs the JL 250W that the shop is recommending.

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any update on if it is worth the extra $$ for better amp? My bro has a fosgate 500.1 amp he will give me vs the JL 250W that the shop is recommending.
They just shipped the amp out yesterday. Will have it Monday and maybe get it installed Tuesday.

Sponsored

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thx for the pics again. I talked to your guy at xtreme autosound and he is ordering the box for me. Do you need the sound deadening or did he provide it? Are you still happy with your choice on the JL stealth box?

Yep I like it. I picked up the sound deadening and brought it in with the bronco (y)

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

While bass sound levels are subjective, it would be great to have some audio clips from the few owners that have this installed. I am sure a lot of people are wondering why go with a 10” low profile sub in a stealth box vs a cheaper 12” hanging of the tailgate is space is not a concern. How does it sound? Great. Not enough to justify the cost yet.

martinjune

Black Diamond
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to order two of these JL stealth box so I can mount 1 to the left and 1 to the right

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What is the sku for the 2DR? Has anyone installed it in the 2dr?

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fits and Sounds good👍

have had it now a few weeks

IMG_1789.jpeg
IMG_1790.jpeg
IMG_1778.jpeg
Looks Good. Mine 100% looks like this but the panel is no where close to fitting. Not sure what is going on. I pulled it out and am going to go a different route. Perhaps this is just due to poor production tolerances in the Bronco or JL unit (or maybe even my Bronco Raptor) since the top of the enclosure hits the contour of the panel. Its not even close. The enclosure would have to be a good 2 inches shorter to fit. Ive had a few stealth boxes over the years and this is the only time I have had fitment issues.

It’s unfortunate as I don’t think I will be able to return it since I used thread inserts to mount the B&O amp. JL gives you self tapping sheet metal screws to mount the B&O amp which just turns the fiberglass to dust and offers no mounting strength. Anyone want to buy a JL Bronco StealthBox complete with thread insert for mounting the B&O amp :)
Sponsored

Last edited: