VentureBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
If the titanium is a tighter weave to give 90% UV coverage, how does the tighter weave affect the product ? Harder install to stretch ? Will it keep its stretch / be a stronger wind resistance better ?

any pics of titanium from the inside ? I have black interior, just wondering how the contrast might be. I really like the titanium.

Looks like a wonderful product!
Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@JTopsUSA I know as part of the install the velcro is glued on. If I later decide want to completely uninstall will removing the glued on Velcro strip damage the paint? Thanks!

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JTopsUSA I know as part of the install the velcro is glued on. If I later decide want to completely uninstall will removing the glued on Velcro strip damage the paint? Thanks!
Not at all. We tested this extensively for more than a year. Plus we have used it on our Jeep products for 5 years.
To remove any residue left behind you can use a product like Goof Off professional adhesive remover and it will come right off.
Buff the area and you will not know it was ever there.
I personally did a test for a year using my truck that is dark blue to see if there was a color change from the sun (I’m in Texas ) and it was perfect.
Hope this helps.

Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the titanium is a tighter weave to give 90% UV coverage, how does the tighter weave affect the product ? Harder install to stretch ? Will it keep its stretch / be a stronger wind resistance better ?

any pics of titanium from the inside ? I have black interior, just wondering how the contrast might be. I really like the titanium.

Looks like a wonderful product!
[/QUOTE]
Good questions. The Titanium is a denser weave but performs about the same.
One thing, If caught in the rain it will keep you drier than the other colors.
It looks very gray looking up and contrasts well with the black.
Here is a pic.

Mike
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_6296
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_6078
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_5368
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_5369

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! B9D4293A-8099-41D2-B4CA-DB2887F7B129

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_1656

Last edited:
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's your relationship with Coverking?
We are partners with Coverking and they manufacture to our specifications in California.

We are two separate companies but work closely together on product design and manufacturing.

They have a state of the art manufacturing and design facility that we could never duplicate.

It’s an awesome relationship that helps us produce high quality products efficiently.

Thanks for the question.
Mike Matras/Owner/JTopsUSA
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! IMG_5155

Sponsored

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are partners with Coverking and they manufacture to our specifications in California.

We are two separate companies but work closely together on product design and manufacturing.

They have a state of the art manufacturing and design facility that we could never duplicate.

It’s an awesome relationship that helps us produce high quality products efficiently.

Thanks for the question.
Mike Matras/Owner/JTopsUSA
I've had several of their products and they do good work.

I'm impatiently waiting on that 2-door, Bestop Sunrider compatible version! ;)

Princeton9s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@JTopsUSA Do you have any option available for FPO/APO military shipping? Having a tough time trying to get one to Guam. Thanks!

VentureBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good questions. The Titanium is a denser weave but performs about the same.
One thing, If caught in the rain it will keep you drier than the other colors.
It looks very gray looking up and contrasts well with the black.
Here is a pic.

Mike

[/QUOTE]

thank you !!! I’ll be ordering the 2 door hard top titanium!

is there a Memorial Day sale I should wait for ?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up the Bronco on Friday and ordered this today after spending a few hours with the hardtop off. My 2 boys weren't thrilled with how hot to the touch the MGV seats got. Hope this helps a bit.

Sponsored

Bonz50

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 F150 S-Crew
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

gonna get licensing for some other schools someday?? 🍻 🍻

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My top just shipped today and should have next week. As soon as I can get a pic with my TopLift Pro, I will post it here.
That would be a huge help! Thank you for becoming a customer.
Mike
Not the best picture, but I can confirm the JTops bimini works with the TopLift Pro on a 4-Door with zero issues. Install was easy, waited the 24 hours, and top went back on with no issues.

One thing that I did not see mentioned in the instructions... when removing and replacing the bracket on each side of the Bronco, make sure you have the brackets straight and pulled back to the outside of the roll cage before tightening. I did not pay attention to this and could not figure out why the middle panel would not go on. Turns out the bracket was slightly out of alignment and the guide pins would not go into place. Quick loosen and reset of the bracket and everything was great.

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! JTops and TopLift Pro

X JBM X

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not the best picture, but I can confirm the JTops bimini works with the TopLift Pro on a 4-Door with zero issues. Install was easy, waited the 24 hours, and top went back on with no issues.

One thing that I did not see mentioned in the instructions... when removing and replacing the bracket on each side of the Bronco, make sure you have the brackets straight and pulled back to the outside of the roll cage before tightening. I did not pay attention to this and could not figure out why the middle panel would not go on. Turns out the bracket was slightly out of alignment and the guide pins would not go into place. Quick loosen and reset of the bracket and everything was great.

JTops and TopLift Pro.jpg
Thanks for that note. I built my toplift pro and removed the top, as well as installed my JTOP this weekend, but haven't put any panels back on yet. Glad i read that incase i encounter the same issue.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! JTops and TopLift Pro
@JTopsUSA / Mike - let me know if this picture works for you on letting other customers know that the TopLift Pro works with the top. I can also leave a review on the website mentioning this if it would help. Just let me know what helps you.