Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You will love the Bronco you spec’d. With or without SAS, the stick gets you 4.7 gearing (unless something changes for ‘24). Have basically the same Bronco but SAS and High. The big screen and seat heaters are nice. The 4cyl coupled with stick has plenty of power. Been getting a steady hand calculated 21-22 mpg too which is way better than expected. Loving mine!
Unless something changed, I was fairly certain other than Blands and SAS, the stick got 4.46 gear ratio.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good luck! Notify dealers far and wide of your interest in an order cancelation or some other such availability. Be willing to compromise and act fast. Meanwhile, save aggressively, check and tidy up your credit rating.
I ordered a Badlands High, ended up paying a stiff dealer markup for a canceled order six months later on a Badlands Sasquatch Lux, and am very happy with my decision--even though I paid through the nose.
I’ve got a fair and honest dealership actually that’s local. Sticker with some wiggle room actually. Can’t complain. I’m ok waiting a little bit this time around.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like I forgot everything that was important for Bronco info. Does the base come with cruise control? I see the packages listing it like it’s actually an option. Lol.

still kicking around a basesquatch vs a BD, just doing Pros & Cons before I sit down with my salesman.
Sponsored