Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello again old friends!

been a while since I checked in, I ended up giving up my order in Nov 21 back in the gloomy days of COVID and constraints, now I’m considering jumping back in.

looking to order a 2dr BD 2.3/7spd, only extras are gonna be bumper, hoop and tow package. What’s everyone’s order wait times Been looking like this year. Will end up being a ‘24 model by the time my order goes in. My sales guy thinks 4-8 months, closer to 8 being a 2 dr, which honestly fits my timeframe near perfect.
Looking forward to getting back in the know and catching up with some long lost friends.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hello again old friends!

been a while since I checked in, I ended up giving up my order in Nov 21 back in the gloomy days of COVID and constraints, now I’m considering jumping back in.

looking to order a 2dr BD 2.3/7spd, only extras are gonna be bumper, hoop and tow package. What’s everyone’s order wait times Been looking like this year. Will end up being a ‘24 model by the time my order goes in. My sales guy thinks 4-8 months, closer to 8 being a 2 dr, which honestly fits my timeframe near perfect.
Looking forward to getting back in the know and catching up with some long lost friends.
Well, first welcome back and second you'll have to wait for '24 if you want a manual. Outside of that seems like the late March orders are getting scheduled or built now so the line is allot faster than it was. '24 order banks open in August, 14th I think so the order guide should be coming out soon so be prepared and get your order in quick.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Lowcountry Bronco thanks. I’m gonna sit down with the salesman this week and have it ready to go first thing when they open if it ends up being a ‘24, which it most likely will be. Manuals on the constraints list now? How do they seem to be doing with the 2 dr hardtops, they get the issues worked out with them (leaks, delaminating)?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Lowcountry Bronco thanks. I’m gonna sit down with the salesman this week and have it ready to go first thing when they open if it ends up being a ‘24, which it most likely will be. Manuals on the constraints list now? How do they seem to be doing with the 2 dr hardtops, they get the issues worked out with them (leaks, delaminating)?
Manual is balanced out for the year ...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/no-bronco-scheduling-this-week-6-29-23.76268/

Here's the last constraint list that's been posted ...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...on-key-commodity-constraints-6-26-2023.76269/

I haven't seen much lately about the MIC tops so I'm assuming they're mostly fixed now. I'm waiting on my Heritage Edition so the mod tops held those up for awhile but they're finally being built now. Not sure what '24 will bring, already a few changes to job 2 like no cloth seats, it's either MGV or leather at the moment at least.

Anyrate, good luck!

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody remember the crawl ratio chart laying around, with the differences between auto/7 spd/ adv 4x4? I can’t seem to find it.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome back. MIC tops are fixed, but now cloth seats are a constraint. Bizarro world thanks to FoMoCo.

ChaseG

Outer Banks
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Timeframe for me was insane-
Ordered 3/27, picked up 6/21.
2 door, outer banks, 2.3l, aux, Sasquatch.

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Gr8Hortoni

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welcome back. MIC tops are fixed, but now cloth seats are a constraint. Bizarro world thanks to FoMoCo.
Strange times lol. I’m leaning towards the mgv’s so that’s at least one plus.

Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck! Notify dealers far and wide of your interest in an order cancelation or some other such availability. Be willing to compromise and act fast. Meanwhile, save aggressively, check and tidy up your credit rating.
I ordered a Badlands High, ended up paying a stiff dealer markup for a canceled order six months later on a Badlands Sasquatch Lux, and am very happy with my decision--even though I paid through the nose.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You will love the Bronco you spec’d. With or without SAS, the stick gets you 4.7 gearing (unless something changes for ‘24). Have basically the same Bronco but SAS and High. The big screen and seat heaters are nice. The 4cyl coupled with stick has plenty of power. Been getting a steady hand calculated 21-22 mpg too which is way better than expected. Loving mine!
Sponsored