Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm new here, and new to Broncos, and I just wanted to thank you guys for this thread. You are asking the questions I wanted to ask. I was planning to order a Wildtrak in red with black hardtop and was completely disappointed by Ford's announcement.

I could maybe see going with a soft top if the hard top hookups are there. I don't want the MIC top. This blows. I might be a "canceler" depending on how this plays out. Sure hope Ford clarifies all of this pretty soon.

CTS-V

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS-V
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone with an FE or WT should wait. Yesssss it will move me up but In all seriousness if you aren’t getting a BL where everything will match I think it’s going to look funky

and you should wait
Just saying
That’s exactly my plan. ??

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
theres some new MIC tops floating around that look a lot better than the early pre production models. Hopefully by the time you go to order, youll have a better sense of what the MIC top will look like. Im personally fine with it, one less area to paint-correct after getting trail rash.
still have a long way to go from ordering, youll have until end of January. I'm sure we'll have a better idea by then. I feel like new pictures/news etc comes out almost everyday on this forum

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that want both a soft and color-matched hard top, why is ordering it with a soft top and buying the hard top later not an option?

Sponsored

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For me, the problem isnt the color of the MIC top so much as I want the modular top for functionality.
Ill wait for it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love your optimism
Well time is running out. Just about 2 weeks left to get some clarity on the ordering process and what can be ordered.

Iceman153

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well time is running out. Just about 2 weeks left to get some clarity on the ordering process and what can be ordered.
Thats not true, you have until sometime in january to order without loosing your reservation. I plan on waiting it out, there will be a lot more details available the longer you wait.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thats not true, you have until sometime in january to order without loosing your reservation. I plan on waiting it out, there will be a lot more details available the longer you wait.
It's been suggested that Ford will tell us when we need to convert our reservations. No telling if we will have all the way to 1-31 or just a few days to get it done. That's why those that get called day one will need this info. I don't know about anyone else, but I want to complete my order in one sitting and not have to follow and make changes for months on end as info trickles out.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$3,790...plus $495 sound deadening....plus freight (possibly)... plus tax !! And if you purchase a MIC top as a holdover instead of a soft top (to get you through the winter, given it's only $695 over the soft top) guess what? It's going to be that much harder to sell it, given that the actual value of it is $1,895, but in the eyes of the Buyer, it's incrementally only $695 over the soft top when they go to order a Bronco. Then factor in if you need to SHIP it, and you may only be recouping a couple hundred bucks on something worth $1,895. Might as well throw it in your attic at that point.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
$3,790...plus $495 sound deadening....plus freight (possibly)... plus tax !! And if you purchase a MIC top as a holdover instead of a soft top (to get you through the winter, given it's only $695 over the soft top) guess what? It's going to be that much harder to sell it, given that the actual value of it is $1,895, but in the eyes of the Buyer, it's incrementally only $695 over the soft top when they go to order a Bronco. Then factor in if you need to SHIP it, and you may only be recouping a couple hundred bucks on something worth $1,895. Might as well throw it in your attic at that point.
This is why I'd rather wait if need be to have it already installed on my Bronco when it arrives instead of all that nonsense.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone with an FE or WT should wait. Yesssss it will move me up but In all seriousness if you aren’t getting a BL where everything will match I think it’s going to look funky

and you should wait
Just saying
What do you mean? If you get a BL everything will match? Why is that?

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do u mean Linex will do it or just regular paint?

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Special paint for the roof top? We saw one Jeep. The guy said Linex did spray his top. It looked nice.
Sponsored