Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks OP. Was going to order this, but not at 25lb limit. Lame. I wonder if the limiting factor is the cables, as opposed to the bolts that secure it to the tailgate.
Since it's a Ford product, my bet is the limit they are looking at is the limit for the entire door with a Sasquatch wheel/tire hanging on the outside of it....and adding 25lbs more to the opposite side. I'm sure that shelf would hold more, but the door hinges might not without sagging.
Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since it's a Ford product, my bet is the limit they are looking at is the limit for the entire door with a Sasquatch wheel/tire hanging on the outside of it....and adding 25lbs more to the opposite side. I'm sure that shelf would hold more, but the hinges might not without sagging.
I really hope you’re wrong lol

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Chrism81 how configurable are the dividers? Are they easy to remove?
You have to pop the drawer out to move them around but the dividers move easily. Where there is a slot you can move them to or just take them out all together. There one last slot in the back but you can't see it
Ford Bronco Just got my Ford Folding Tailgate Table image

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to pop the drawer out to move them around but the dividers move easily. Where there is a slot you can move them to or just take them out all together. There one last slot in the back but you can't see it
Ford Bronco Just got my Ford Folding Tailgate Table image
Awesome, thanks. That's better than I expected

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If anyone is looking for an alternative site to order genuine Ford parts, I stumbled upon this website SasquatchFordParts (ironic name). All you have to do is enter the part # from the accessories catalog and it will bring up the accessory you're looking for. Maybe some of you know of this site, but I thought I would reference it because most of the parts are usually around 20-30% off the catalog price!

The link I provided is for the this very same tailgate table and they have it in stock, but if an item is not in stock, you can order it and they will get it for you. I've already made a wishlist and plan on ordering some parts at the end of this month. My build date is for 7/5 so hopefully I'll get them in time for delivery...or vice versa. :p
A possible word of warning. The Sasquatch Ford Parts website lights up the protection filters on my router like a Christmas tree. Malware, Scams, Phishing, Disease Vector. A whole collection. 13 hits in all. Tried hitting it from a link in Google search with the same results.
YMMV

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A possible word of warning. The Sasquatch Ford Parts website lights up the protection filters on my router like a Christmas tree. Malware, Scams, Phishing, Disease Vector. A whole collection. 13 hits in all. Tried hitting it from a link in Google search with the same results.
YMMV
Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead & ordered the Tailgate Table anyhow yesterday & already got a confirmation email that it shipped & a UPS tracking number.

Have had other legit sites light up my CUJO internet protection like that & haven’t had problems… that I know of. Hope🤞 my info wasn’t compromised. Wouldn’t want someone else taking my Bronco order!

Lazarus327

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, just wanted to say you are doing a bang-up job with the pics & dimensions, thank you!đź‘Ť

Sponsored

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, got quoted 4-6 weeks for work on my rifle. 9 weeks later it's still not done. Ford has conditioned me for delays.
Have you ever ordered parts from Browning? 9 months to get 2 screws in and they were the wrong ones. Reordered last August and I'm still waiting.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you ever ordered parts from Browning? 9 months to get 2 screws in and they were the wrong ones. Reordered last August and I'm still waiting.
Can't get them from Brownell's or Midway?