Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No matter if the question is asked, you shouldn't answer it. When bringing and showing receipts, it just comes off as a humble brag. At the end of the day, you tarted up a moar door station wagon. Congrats?
If this were an individual I would agree with you. But this is a shop. It's not a "brag" it's an "advertisement." šŸ˜

Also, wtf are you doing here if you're going to troll around here calling this a "station wagon?"

EDIT:
Never mind the last question, after reading more posts on this thread. I see you're just one of those 2 door elitist. šŸ™„
Sponsored

Last edited:

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty sure the Raptors intended purpose was an off-road vehicle and by leaving it on road you might as well just neuter it castrate it and make it look pretty
Ya. No kiddingā€¦ Raptors are in fact for off roading

I have no idea why youā€™re struggling this hard. I am NOT talking about ā€˜Raptorsā€™ I am talking about THIS Raptor.

RAPTORS in general, are šŸ’Æ for rollin hard in the desert.

But Iā€™ll leave it here- again- my point is if you dress up a Raptor in $50k worth of mods and add ADM and come up with a vehicle that costs $160-170k most sane normal thinking people will not off road it.

This Raptor is going to SEMA.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question: If he has enough to SPEND 50k EXTRA on a BRaptor, never mind OWNING a BRaptor, what makes you think he cannot FIX whatever he MAY break off-roading it? His company is an OFF-ROAD MOD Company.

That's like saying people who 100k performance cars will just drive them on the street. You need to come down to Miami then because plenty of people who have pretty cars and trucks, race and off-road them.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya. No kiddingā€¦ Raptors are in fact for off roading

I have no idea why youā€™re struggling this hard. I am NOT talking about ā€˜Raptorsā€™ I am talking about THIS Raptor.

RAPTORS in general, are šŸ’Æ for rollin hard in the desert.

But Iā€™ll leave it here- again- my point is if you dress up a Raptor in $50k worth of mods and add ADM and come up with a vehicle that costs $160-170k most sane normal thinking people will not off road it.

This Raptor is going to SEMA.
So what, Ive wheeled with a SEMA bronco at Moab....some folks arnt afraid to bring SEMA trucks to high visibilityoff road events , and wheel them..Is a damn truck, not a family heirloom, ROFL.

Personally, I don't think 150K is that much money to thrash on these day....I'm definitely not wowed by someone offloading anything expensive or pretty.

150k gets you what 50 k used to... it's just not that much money anymore to ALOT of people.

Appears you think SANE people with a few extra $$$ can't get an expensive vehicle dirty or scratched up?

Your entitled to you opinion, but that's all it is.

Sponsored

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's a Sema Build so of course he is gonna put a bunch of craziness on it to showcase what his shop can do. Even if it never sees dirt or does who cares. Also I am not surprised it is posted up for sale as again it was likely built for Sema purposes and now time to free up the $$$ put into it.

Side Note, @Doetsch Off-Road does some good work. A buddy of mine has his Bronco Raptor there now they are adding some offroad goodies on.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bronco Raptors are butt ugly. I think it's mostly the GIGANTIC MIC flares.

Having said that. Your Raptor actually looks pretty sweet. Nicely done

OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 4dr, 2021 Wildtrak, 2021 Rubicon 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So much confusion and hate about the bigger builds.
Yes, we are a shop ( I am not the owner ).
I always build over the top rigs to showcase our shop, and yes I use them as well...and sell them as well if the right $ comes up so I can do it again, and again.
Good for business and good for fun.
And yes...I use my SEMA rigs,

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish IMG_20181030_140531_415
Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish Screenshot_20181222-185631_Next SMS-01

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish 20191105_093203-01
Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish Screenshot_20191222-134722_Video Player

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish IMG_9308

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish IMG_2499(1)

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish IMG_0285
Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish Doetsch Off-Road LLC45

Any questions?

šŸæ

Last edited:
OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And for my two door brethren.....

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish processed-53CFD224-DA6C-4FA7-8E6C-05AB7E574613
Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish original-D03C2EF4-55C8-4D90-A448-A5361ED2B4B4

Sponsored
OP
OP
Doetsch Off-Road

Doetsch Off-Road

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are those 38's? If so, what are you doing with the spare?
40s at the show and occasional cruising....38s for fun. They worked fine with the ADD Bumper and IAG tailgate support, but I did end up doing a spare delete plate because it looked so clean on the two door.

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish IMG_9702

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So what, Ive wheeled with a SEMA bronco at Moab....some folks arnt afraid to bring SEMA trucks to high visibilityoff road events , and wheel them..Is a damn truck, not a family heirloom, ROFL.

Personally, I don't think 150K is that much money to thrash on these day....I'm definitely not wowed by someone offloading anything expensive or pretty.

150k gets you what 50 k used to... it's just not that much money anymore to ALOT of people.

Appears you think SANE people with a few extra $$$ can't get an expensive vehicle dirty or scratched up?

Your entitled to you opinion, but that's all it is.
Let's walk that back a bit- that's not an opinion.

$150k on an off road toy is a lot of money, stats are reality and the reality of the world is that 95%+ of people would agree with statement as well... apparently you live in a tower whether you realize it or not.

Like it or not, the VAST majority of guys aren't putting that kind of money on an off road toy. That's not a "few extra $$$" and that's not an opinion.

As for my opinion, yes I'm entitled to it, as much as you are yours... maybe in your circle that's not a lot of money for a toy. I'm sure the rock crawling KOH community would agree with you. And they represent a small small fraction of "folks that off-road".

Good talk. Enjoy the thread.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's walk that back a bit- that's not an opinion.

$150k on an off road toy is a lot of money, stats are reality and the reality of the world is that 95%+ of people would agree with statement as well... apparently you live in a tower whether you realize it or not.

Like it or not, the VAST majority of guys aren't putting that kind of money on an off road toy. That's not a "few extra $$$" and that's not an opinion.

As for my opinion, yes I'm entitled to it, as much as you are yours... maybe in your circle that's not a lot of money for a toy. I'm sure the rock crawling KOH community would agree with you. And they represent a small small fraction of "folks that off-road".

Good talk. Enjoy the thread.
I mean, you replied to BigMeats with this nugget:

Bro. JBH this truck will NEVER go to Moab. I mean it might park at the grocery store for bitā€¦

Irrespective of the hot take, BigMeats, who WOULD take a $150k vehicle off road (and rough it up a bit), then replied, you're saying that to the wrong guy. Then back and forth over whose "right". And then the OP posts about how he DOES take his builds off roading.

C'mon. Yeah, a lot of ordinary people that would not buy $150k cars would not deign to take it off road. I would hazard a whole lot of the (small number) of people that DO buy them MIGHT.

I know I got a lot of guff from friends for taking my $50k "luxury vehicle" off roading the first weekend I owned it. (Hell, I got a lot of guff BEFORE I bought it about doing so!) I mean, shocked! Everyone assumed I was full of crap until I did it. It may be a lot of money, but hey, it ain't a Faberge egg, either. And arguing that point relentlessly with BigMeats seems argumentative, not explaining what has been missed.

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean, you replied to a BigMeats this nugget:

Bro. JBH this truck will NEVER go to Moab. I mean it might park at the grocery store for bitā€¦

Irrespective of the hot take, BigMeats, who WOULD take a $150k vehicle off road (and rough it up a bit), then replied, you're saying that to the wrong guy. Then back and forth over whose "right". And then the OP posts about how he DOES take his builds off roading.

C'mon. Yeah, a lot of ordinary people that would not buy $150k cars would not deign to take it off road. I would hazard a whole lot of the (small number) of people that DO buy them MIGHT.

I know I got a lot of guff from friends for taking my $50k "luxury vehicle" off roading the first weekend I owned it. (Hell, I got a lot of guff BEFORE I bought it about doing so!) I mean, shocked! Everyone assumed I was full of crap until I did it. It may be a lot of money, but hey, it ain't a Faberge egg, either. And arguing that point relentlessly with BigMeats seems argumentative, not explaining what has been missed.
Fair. Iā€™ve probably been argumentative and thatā€™s not my MO on this forum or the internets in general... Iā€™ve been on both sides of this life so I think opinions like this standout to me sometimes. Apologies. Iā€™ll dip out hereā€¦ Carry on!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While only about $25k in mods, here is another SEMA Bronco built by Todd and Doetsch Off-Road (minus the blue wrap which was added later). It goes offroad aplenty and this was after a day of wheeling with a bunch of Jeeps on black Friday (and yes, the wife was pissed I parked it in the garage without hosing it down first).

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish 1701195880405

Ford Bronco Just my little Raptor build.... $50k-ish 1701199975131
Sponsored