First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2018 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Broncos have 2-doors. Always have and always will. If what you own has moar doors than 2, then you have your answer.
Not all of us 2 door owners are this obnoxious. Looks like a lot of work put into your raptor, while it’s not for everyone, I respect it. Go enjoy it.
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll have to meet up sometime once we both have our builds complete... maybe Bridgeport (Northwest) OHV? I haven't been there yet. I wonder how many of the 74 weld sets are heading to Texas.
I'm down for whenever! I've also got a Barnwell membership. It'll be awesome to get to see some of those in person wheeling.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Meh… just because you CAN do something with a vehicle doesn’t mean you should or that that was the vehicle’s intended purpose.
Pretty sure the Raptors intended purpose was an off-road vehicle and by leaving it on road you might as well just neuter it castrate it and make it look pretty

Sponsored

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty sure the Raptors intended purpose was an off-road vehicle and by leaving it on road you might as well just neuter it castrate it and make it look pretty
I think you missed my point- ya I agree with you. The post you’re quoting was in response to off roading a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S.

Of course you should off road a Raptor. But this one ain’t goin off road.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you missed my point- ya I agree with you. The post you’re quoting was in response to off roading a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S.

Of course you should off road a Raptor. But this one ain’t goin off road.
Glad your the authority on this. 🤣 So it's a Braptor Mall crawler then? Still looks better than the OEM ones.

If anyone missed the point it was you, my statement was was the 20-in wheels look good and work effectively with the right size rubber. (Off road too) A lot of idiots think that just cuz you have 20s that means you can't go off-road without knocking a bead off or not having any traction or any flotation or whatever other wrong ideas they have.

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Glad your the authority on this. 🤣 So it's a Braptor Mall crawler then? Still looks better than the OEM ones.

If anyone missed the point it was you, my statement was was the 20-in wheels look good and work effectively with the right size rubber. (Off road too) A lot of idiots think that just cuz you have 20s that means you can't go off-road without knocking a bead off or not having any traction or any flotation or whatever other wrong ideas they have.
Ya me too!

This Raptor will be beautiful in every parking lot it's parked in. That's all I was saying... that, and Cayennes aren't made for off-roading any more than this thing is.

dark_star

Wildtrak
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Broncos have 2-doors. Always have and always will. If what you own has moar doors than 2, then you have your answer.
IMO until Ford makes 2 door Broncos full size like they once were, it just looks like y’all are driving fancy Rav 4’s! 🤷🏼 or maybe I’m just a moar-on 😂

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMO until Ford makes 2 door Broncos full size like they once were, it just looks like y’all are driving fancy Rav 4’s! 🤷🏼 or maybe I’m just a moar-on 😂
From a purist point of view, many never considered the FSB as a "true Bronco". In their eyes, the last Bronco that rolled off the line was in '77. If anything, the Bronco II has more in common with the original with a shared wheelbase than the glorified F100 series with a camper top. There was a reason why the "Second Gen Kin" were shunned in the outfield at SCE until gaining more acceptance with the recent 6G release. That acceptance is probably more an indictment on the view of the moar door 6G's worthiness of being lumped in with the Bronco family.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If your going to spend 50k+ it should include portals :p. Should of put some real 17x9 tires on it so you could actually wheel it, but I guess its a display bronco. Other than that its pretty darn nice.

Baja Designs

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco is looking good man! Love the lights 😬
Best,
Brahian Herrera | Forum Sales & Support
Email: [email protected] | Phone: (760) 560-2252 Ext 201​

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your going to spend 50k+ it should include portals :p. Should of put some real 17x9 tires on it so you could actually wheel it, but I guess its a display bronco. Other than that its pretty darn nice.
20s for show, also have 17" Fuel Block Beadlocks for the dirty days.
I guess that just did a fly by at 200 knots. :LOL:

Also people talking about "Oh it cannot go off-road" Umm...Its a BRaptor, WITH upgraded suspension pieces. Because it has a pretty wrap, does not stop its off-road capabilities.

As I said Doestsch off-Road can build some very nice-looking and very capable RIGs. Nothing wrong with being both at the same time.
Sponsored