Sponsored

Just ordered new Bronco. How long this will take?

• Thread starter Deleted member 51637
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member 51637

Hello all
I am new and i just ordered my bronco from a Indiana dealer last week. Do you have any idea of how long this will take?
do you think that will be better if I cancel and wait for 2024 Bronco ?
I been trying to order a bronco for some time and most of the dealers don’t want to do it (Chicago), because they have a lot of Broncos in stock

Any recommendations?
Thank you
Sponsored

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m currently at 459 days, and no bronco.. still waiting

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There are people that reserved almost 3 years ago and are still waiting to be built and there are people that ordered at the end of March and are built waiting on delivery. All depends on what you ordered and what your dealer has for allocations. Maybe a bit of luck or good juju thrown in.

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There’s no point in pulling out and re-ordering a ‘24 later. They’ll carry your order over and you’ll just be that much ahead in the line. What won’t happen is any price protection. They’ll make you “re-order as we all have multiple times but our place in line holds with new pricing and new features available, or more likely more features taken away.

Good luck. I’m over two years and I finally got scheduled. Like others have said at this point it’s more about what you ask for in your build than anything else.

OP
OP

Deleted member 51637

There’s no point in pulling out and re-ordering a ‘24 later. They’ll carry your order over and you’ll just be that much ahead in the line. What won’t happen is any price protection. They’ll make you “re-order as we all have multiple times but our place in line holds with new pricing and new features available, or more likely more features taken away.

Good luck. I’m over two years and I finally got scheduled. Like others have said at this point it’s more about what you ask for in your build than anything else.
Thank you
That make sense the only thing I can do right now is wait

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I put my reservation in on Dec 2020 and received my Bronco March of 2023. A little over 2 years. Good luck and I hope you dont have to wait as long.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 23 Black Diamond took 4 months. My 22 OBX took 2 years, 2 weeks, and 2 days.

Sponsored

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was a July 2020 reservation holder. Converted to order in March 2021. Received the truck one year later in March of 2022. It's a shame there are still reservation holders without trucks. Good luck to you. It's almost like winning the lottery at this point.

PIG1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello all
I am new and i just ordered my bronco from a Indiana dealer last week. Do you have any idea of how long this will take?
I been trying to order a bronco for some time and most of the dealers don’t want to do it (Chicago), because they have a lot of Broncos in stock

Any recommendations?
Thank you
Hello all

Any recommendations?
Thank you
Order a 2-door Wildtrak with Lux pkg 3/27/23. Built 5/16/23. Waiting on delivery date. Absolutely makes no sense on orders and what gets built and not built. Ordered mine from a very small old dealer. Order snapped right up. He had one allocation left. Other 2 ordered he said haven't been built yet.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm pretty sure the unfilled 2023 orders get purged/cancelled at the end of this production year. You'll have to start over and place a new order for 2024.

If you're ordering an Outer Banks, there's a decent chance it will get filled IF your dealer has allocations left (they do know, and should tell you), and you aren't including limited availability options such as the Sasquatch package. Be aware the cloth seating got cancelled for the rest of the 2023 year.
2024 may have different features and options if you want to wait.... prices may go up too.
I'll suggest looking around to see if there is something you like that's in stock. Or take your chances for 2024 and more $$.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm pretty sure the unfilled 2023 orders get purged/cancelled at the end of this production year. You'll have to start over and place a new order for 2024.

If you're ordering an Outer Banks, there's a decent chance it will get filled IF your dealer has allocations left (they do know, and should tell you), and you aren't including limited availability options such as the Sasquatch package. Be aware the cloth seating got cancelled for the rest of the 2023 year.
2024 may have different features and options if you want to wait.... prices may go up too.
I'll suggest looking around to see if there is something you like that's in stock. Or take your chances for 2024 and more $$.
Whether or not the orders get purged I think is up for debate. In talking to my dealer he said there’s no way that they’d simply cancel the orders. The prices will all reset but canceling them altogether would be a bad move for Ford. Instead it’ll be similar to previous years where you simply update your order to reflect the changes that Ford has made to the ‘24 model. Effectively you’re reordering but they’re not wiping you from the books. They’re keeping you in the fold so that your more likely to actually buy one.

With that said, it’s Ford, so who knows really 🤷🏼‍♂️

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

659 days for me currently. Just got scheduled for production 6/12 though!
Sponsored