Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In for the disappointment when it's ugly ass guard green.
I'll take guard green or emerald metallic all day over the flat ugly army green/olive colors people want that are stuck in 2005
Sponsored

Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here's my issue: I have an early day one reservation (maybe 2 hours after ordering started). IF I keep that reservation and get a 2021, and IF a killer green comes out for 2022 that I wanted, would I even be able to get one at that point, or would all of the 2022 slots be allocated?
This was my dilemma. Called my dealer yesterday (who was asking all month when I would come in to order) that even though I was second in the order fulfillment line at their dealership (7/13 converted to 7/14) the chance of missing out on the 2022 Heritage Edition, just for having one of the first Black Diamonds in 2021 that Iā€™d want to replace with the HE in 2022 was too much risk. Hereā€™s to hoping the HE isnā€™t just a $59,000 FE 2.0 replacement and is priced somewhere between a Big Bend and Badlands, includes high Pkg.

Iā€™d prefer if it was a color palette or package option rather than a trim level.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This was my dilemma. Called my dealer yesterday (who was asking all month when I would come in to order) that even though I was second in the order fulfillment line at their dealership (7/13 converted to 7/14) the chance of missing out on the 2022 Heritage Edition, just for having one of the first Black Diamonds in 2021 that Iā€™d want to replace with the HE in 2022 was too much risk. Hereā€™s to hoping the HE isnā€™t just a $59,000 FE 2.0 replacement and is priced somewhere between a Big Bend and Badlands, includes high Pkg.

Iā€™d prefer if it was a color palette or package option rather than a trim level.
Just order the black diamond and enjoy it who knows what ford is going to do in MY22

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's my issue: I have an early day one reservation (maybe 2 hours after ordering started). IF I keep that reservation and get a 2021, and IF a killer green comes out for 2022 that I wanted, would I even be able to get one at that point, or would all of the 2022 slots be allocated?
Easy peasy... do what I'm doing. I ordered a badlands with dual top option. By August we should have lots of detail. Switch your order to my22 if you like what you see.

Your timestamp doesn't change

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Based on what they have said so far the green is going to be "widely available" in trim levels and not just the heritage

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll take guard green or emerald metallic all day over the flat ugly army green/olive colors people want that are stuck in 2005
Wow I had no idea that the Army and Marines were founded in 2005. Cool, I must have been the first class of enlistments! Could have sworn olive drab had been around for much longer.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just order the black diamond and enjoy it who knows what ford is going to do in MY22
This is where I am at the moment: I can get 90% of what I want in a 2021 BL. Whatā€™s missing:
  • White Top (for sure in 2022, but for how much? And can you get it on a BL?)
  • Something a little more yellow than CO (CO goes away in 2022 and gets replaced with šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø - maybe Saber? Maybe TC green?)
  • 2.7 manual (not happening in 2022)
I am waiting a little longer in hopes the colors are released, but I think I am pulling the trigger on a 2021 in CO and worrying about the top color later.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is where I am at the moment: I can get 90% of what I want in a 2021 BL. Whatā€™s missing:
  • White Top (for sure in 2022, but for how much? And can you get it on a BL?)
  • Something a little more yellow than CO (CO goes away in 2022 and gets replaced with šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø - maybe Saber? Maybe TC green?)
  • 2.7 manual (not happening in 2022)
I am waiting a little longer in hopes the colors are released, but I think I am pulling the trigger on a 2021 in CO and worrying about the top color later.
Hopefully the resale values on these be really good and you can trade in , like MY23 lifeā€™s short gotta enjoy ever minute šŸ˜

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow I had no idea that the Army and Marines were founded in 2005. Cool, I must have been the first class of enlistments! Could have sworn olive drab had been around for much longer.
The faux wannabe military theme on civilian cars peaked in 05 smarty pants. Not sure why even ex military would want an ugly flat drab color. You donā€™t see UPS drivers jumping into an ugly brown lifted f150 šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored