Sponsored

Keep me from making a mistake - would these wheels look good on an overlanding rig? Other suggestions?

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those look really good! But after seeing them on (really do appreciate the pic) I think they're not quite what I'm looking for. Leaning towards something a little more "simple" looking. Right now leaning towards these:

2023 Ford Bronco| Fifteen52 Turbomac HD Classic Wheel, 17x8.5 with 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern - Satin Black - THCAB-78569-00 | 4wheelparts.com
Those are more my speed. Rugged and simple IMO. Do you though. Go after the look you think fits your goals and look. Have fun with it!

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those are more my speed. Rugged and simple IMO. Do you though. Go after the look you think fits your goals and look. Have fun with it!
Yep! And the more I think about it the more I lean towards exactly that - rugged and simple. The initial wheels I picked...liked them initially but as I see more options I realized they're a lot busier than I'd like.

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep! And the more I think about it the more I lean towards exactly that - rugged and simple. The initial wheels I picked...liked them initially but as I see more options I realized they're a lot busier than I'd like.
I think of wheels kinda like a tattoo (less permanent obviously). If I'm going to invest I want to sit on the concept a bit and make sure that's ultimately what I'm going to want to stick with for a while. Part of the reason I haven't done any mods to my Bronco yet is because I'm waiting for the market to become more saturated with options. Wheels have the benefit of being pretty "one size fits all" in regards to, as long as they fit the vehicle (regardless of make or model) you have tons of options.
Sponsored