Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have a point but the consequences should be severe. In Singapore you get a lashing (caning) and 15 years in prision over something like this. Many if not most car jackings involve an armed perp, and they will kill you! I'm not loosing any sleep when one of these loosers gets what they deserve.
I think my main point is that, this video, there is a guy stealing your bronco from your driveway. I really don’t see how you can justify shooting him dead for that.
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does this happen frequently where you live? Sounds awful.
We have enough law enforcement here that I don't need to live in constant fear of the scenario you just described.
It doesn't matter how much law enforcement you have
False. If discussing the car, the car must be occupied. Which would not apply to the incident starting this thread.
I don't thing
I think my main point is that, this video, there is a guy stealing your bronco from your driveway. I really don’t see how you can justify shooting him dead for that.
Agree you can't use deadily force to stop someone stealing a vehicle in your driveway. You can in most states use deadly force to stop an intruder from breaking into your home. When I first watched the video it looked to me like a knife welding intruder was attempting to break in the front door. If the home owner used deadily force at this time I think it would he/she would have a viable defense. For me, the best defense is to not live in a big American city. And yes I've turned down big pay increases for this reason!

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It doesn't matter how much law enforcement you have

I don't thing

Agree you can't use deadily force to stop someone stealing a vehicle in your driveway. You can in most states use deadly force to stop an intruder from breaking into your home. When I first watched the video it looked to me like a knife welding intruder was attempting to break in the front door. If the home owner used deadily force at this time I think it would he/she would have a viable defense. For me, the best defense is to not live in a big American city. And yes I've turned down big pay increases for this reason!
lol can’t argue with getting out of cities. Been there, done that, don’t need it.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have a point but the consequences should be severe. In Singapore you get a lashing (caning) and 15 years in prision over something like this.
Yeah, but that's Singapore. They'll execute you for carrying drugs. Not exactly the ideal model for a legal system to emulate.

Kevin Scarbel

Everglades
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Everglades 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Someone who would willingly trespass on onto your property..........
and willingly commit the criminal act of stealing your $60 Bronco that your hard-earned money paid for........
Not exactly a stellar member of society.

Sponsored

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone who would willingly trespass on onto your property..........
and willingly commit the criminal act of stealing your $60 Bronco that your hard-earned money paid for........
Not exactly a stellar member of society.
Yep, no need to try to rehabilitate. Lost cause, might as well execute on the spot.

/sarcasm

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Defiantly a no shoot situation unless he is/presents a lethal threat. I wouldn't shoot, also I would have mine in garage. Garage is for Vehicles not to store crap.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.