Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey community. I know there are plenty of price protection threads with flowcharts etc. I took delivery in March 2022 and the management at the dealership just wasn’t helpful and I ended up never getting any support for the price protection. Now there is new management at the dealer and the manager is very helpful but has advised he has tried every avenue to make it happen and asked if I was able to also push via the customer support at ford. Well we all know how well that works. I had a case number but no information ever from what I tried to make happen.

Is there anyone who is on the inside who can possibly walk this new manager through how to get this resolved?

Would be greatly appreciated if someone can help make this happen!
Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotta say, a year and a half is a long time to try and get money back for a delivered bronco...

My suggestion would be to ask the dealership to check your vehicle's VIN on their actual invoice. If that number is different than what you were charged (minus their markup) you deserve the difference.

For example - you agreed to $40k at time of order. Their invoice would be $38k for that vehicle (made up numbers). Time of purchase they're asking for $42k due to MSRP increases. Their invoice from Ford corporate will still be $38k, which they'll see on their invoice 45-60 days after you finalized purchase.

Hope that helps, good luck.

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Gotta say, a year and a half is a long time to try and get money back for a delivered bronco...

My suggestion would be to ask the dealership to check your vehicle's VIN on their actual invoice. If that number is different than what you were charged (minus their markup) you deserve the difference.

For example - you agreed to $40k at time of order. Their invoice would be $38k for that vehicle (made up numbers). Time of purchase they're asking for $42k due to MSRP increases. Their invoice from Ford corporate will still be $38k, which they'll see on their invoice 45-60 days after you finalized purchase.

Hope that helps, good luck.
Worth a shot. I’m gonna set up a in person meeting with manager to see what they have and know. Appreciate the feedback.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Worth a shot. I’m gonna set up a in person meeting with manager to see what they have and know. Appreciate the feedback.
Keep in mind the price difference from what was invoiced and what they sold is only a reflection for the mid-year price increase. Being different management, they may not have access or recourse to prior management's records. If it is reflected on the books, then they should be able to balance their books and remunerate the difference to you.

Now, actual private offers will be impossible to claw back from a fully funded sale. If they aren't applied at the time of sale, then they are gone.

Good luck.
Sponsored