First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f250 2014 landcruiser 1978 cj5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The following could result in extended wait times depending on component availability:

2 Door
Sasquatch package
2.7L Engine
Lux Package
Leather Interior
Wildtrak due to Sas and 2.7L

This was communicated in a Ford email. It doesn't mean that you won't get a 2021, but depends on your build, component availability, reservation date/time, and dealer allocation. You should get an estimate in May of your delivery date.

Opinion time: get what you want even if it means waiting.
They’re just setting expectations

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was told by 2 dealers today that the 2 door may not even be available for 2021. They also say sasquatch package is also a late availability. Anyone hear this?
From Ford
Ford Bronco Late availability for 2 door says dealers 1611923944243

TxHazmat

Wildtrak
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Show Bronco, Raptor, CTS V
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The following selections could delay your order:

2-door
4-door
Hard top
Soft top
7MT
Slushbox
2.3L
2.7L
Sas
Non-Sas
Base
BB
BD
BL
WT
OBX
FE

Thank you for your patience.

XOXO,
Ford
Thank You for the update but it all starts again in 2022. LOL

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank You for the update but it all starts again in 2022. LOL
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing gets canceled. Delays for Covid, hard tops, semiconductors/chips. Ford shut down plants this week to save natural gas. The "deadly six", gas prices are going up, emissions regulations will too. The 190k reservation count will be cut to about 1/3 converted orders by the cut off date in March. Ford will have 65k orders that they know they can't build within 12 months of our reservations, still questionable about 18 months. As everything gets pushed back, supply prices go up, more people back out and Ford puts all their eggs in the F150 basket. Definitely not ideal, I want my next Bronco(4th) as much as everyone else, I'm just preparing myself for more disappointment. Just my $0.02, have a good night

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't understand why people keep believing what the dealers are saying. THEY HAVE NO F**KING CLUE. Everything they find out we always know days before them. Ford has stated what can cause a possible delay, but that does not mean it's 100% guarantee you will not get a 2 door early.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The following could result in extended wait times depending on component availability:

2 Door
Sasquatch package
2.7L Engine
Lux Package
Leather Interior
Wildtrak due to Sas and 2.7L

This was communicated in a Ford email. It doesn't mean that you won't get a 2021, but depends on your build, component availability, reservation date/time, and dealer allocation. You should get an estimate in May of your delivery date.

Opinion time: get what you want even if it means waiting.
Yup, old news. Everyone should(?) have this email.

Screenshot_20210216-005627_Outlook.jpg

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm #6 at the my dealer, I see it more as 4drs come out in say July, 2dr's in Mid August/Early September
they aren't just going to build 4DRs from the start, they are going to build both 2DR & 4DR.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to Bronco6g!! Tons of info here for you to get.
There is no chance of you getting a MY21. your order was going to be a MY22 anyway. No one after Sept reservation has any chance of a MY21.
I have only heard of a few dealers that are doing a down payment above the $100 deposit. i see you are CA, so it does not surprise me. i think there are several dealers there that are requiring a larger deposit. If you are not happy with the dealer, cancel your order, get your money back and start over. With a 2/10/21 res date, it will not matter at all. I would not pay them anything, especially a nonrefundable deposit.
Many dealers have no idea what is going on. It is still very much a waiting game for all of us. I am a 7/31 res and i am 99.9999% sure i will be getting a MY22.
He said he placed his order on 2/10, I don't think he said he reserved on 2/10.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing gets canceled. Delays for Covid, hard tops, semiconductors/chips. Ford shut down plants this week to save natural gas. The "deadly six", gas prices are going up, emissions regulations will too. The 190k reservation count will be cut to about 1/3 converted orders by the cut off date in March. Ford will have 65k orders that they know they can't build within 12 months of our reservations, still questionable about 18 months. As everything gets pushed back, supply prices go up, more people back out and Ford puts all their eggs in the F150 basket. Definitely not ideal, I want my next Bronco(4th) as much as everyone else, I'm just preparing myself for more disappointment. Just my $0.02, have a good night
Cancelled do you know how much money Ford has spent on bringing the Bronco back? Drove by the plant on Saturday and the parking lot was pretty full so they are working. Probably making a bunch of Rangers to fill up lots so when the Bronco goes live they can make as many as possible.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cancelled do you know how much money Ford has spent on bringing the Bronco back? Drove by the plant on Saturday and the parking lot was pretty full so they are working. Probably making a bunch of Rangers to fill up lots so when the Bronco goes live they can make as many as possible.
Exactly. The world isn't ending. The Bronco isn't getting cancelled. The pandemic is going to end (they all do). The economy will (eventually) recover. Deep breath.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is an email I received from Ford Canada January 26th 2021. Read below
Ordering Process
Dealer Consultation and Ordering – Your dealer will be reaching out to you soon to talk through your build details and to place your order for you. This order consultation process will begin mid-January and extend through mid-March. In the meantime, you can check out our Ford.ca Build & Price tool to customize the Bronco of your dreams. Once you’re finished, print or save the page to show your dealer.
Estimated Delivery Window – Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021 and will continue into 2022, with some customers receiving a 2022 model-year Bronco. The timing for your delivery will vary, based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, vehicle model and configuration selected, and part constraints.
Bronco Order Updates – Your Preferred Ford Dealer will be your point of contact for any questions you may have. It may be several months before your Dealer can provide you confirmed build timing and an estimated delivery window. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Ordering Considerations
Due to demand, we expect that certain configurations may result in extended wait times. These include:
• Two-door
• Wildtrak™ Series
• 2.7L engine
• Sasquatch™ Package
• Lux Equipment Group
• Leather-trimmed interior
Additionally, vehicle options that are slated for late availability will delay order placement. These include:
Black modular painted hard top – Available to order in spring 2021. Deliveries currently expected beginning in late-summer 2021.
Dual top (vehicle ships with both a hard top and a soft top) – Available to order in spring 2021. Deliveries currently expected beginning in late-summer 2021.
Roof rack with four-door Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.
Manual transmission with Sasquatch Package – Available in 2022 model year.
Thanks for the facts. " may result in extended wait times "....NOT, " the 2 door may not even be available for 2021" !!!

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard there’s some sort of microchip shortage or something. Nah...that would never happen.
I actually think this will affect production more than anything. GM and Ford both still have issues with this without a solve. Word is Biden admin will have to step in to help with this multi-industry issue. How POTUS admin does this is ????
Sponsored