Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Adam,

I may be confused, but did you go in and order or just place a reservation online only?

I placed my order on 2 June 21 and received a confirmation of my order the same day. I am now waiting on a production date. I don't know if you had put money down and signed papers for the order, but i would double check with your dealership to see if they can even try to get an order in for you, if you have had money exchange hands.
No, they would not allow me to place an order that is what I am confused about as well, right now on my Ford login I only have a “reservation” no order placed. When I asked my dealership I was told “they would not be able to get a order in for me even if they try”…
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered Oct of 2021....My best case estimation is March to July of 2022 for me.....Most of the orders were done in the first few days....I'm going to guess.....Sept of 2022 for you. We could get a pool going.....Welcome to the forums...

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Guys first post on the page,

I have a question that I am having a hard time getting an answer out of my dealer on

I recently placed my reservation 6/2/2021, listen I know but better late than never, but this is what my dealer is telling me...

"the order banks for the 2021 model year is closed, so we won't be able to add your order to that pool. there's no way you would have been able to get a 2021 even if we were able to get you in. That being said, we will have to keep an eye on Ford and I will reach out when I have information on the 2022 model year"

I understand that I am late to the party but he is unable to tell me what that does for my reservation? So basically I have a reservation sitting out there with no order placed because my dealer is telling me it would not matter.

So my question is what does that mean for my reservation spot? Does that put me on a early order list for 2022 or will the dealer be notified again about my spot once they are taking reservations again?

Happy to be apart of the forum!
Get in line. You probably have a long wait.
Ford Bronco Late Reservation 2222

Sponsored

Oldred57

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s possible, my dealer placed an order for my second one Monday and it went through. Now we wait…

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No, they would not allow me to place an order that is what I am confused about as well, right now on my Ford login I only have a “reservation” no order placed. When I asked my dealership I was told “they would not be able to get a order in for me even if they try”…
Welcome to the forum, and the peanut gallery Adam. Congrats on your reservation. You're right where you need to be. I reserved on 10/04/20, and placed an order on 03/03/21. Being way down the line with so many option constraints the dealer and me knew I wouldn't see my Bronco in '21. So, the dealer will call me again when the '22 order banks open (he's thinking sometime in Sept.), and we'll order mine again. From what you are saying it seems your dealer knows what's happening, and will call you, or have you come by when the '22 order banks open. So, sit back with the rest of us slackers, and enjoy the wait. You can do like all of us, and change your mind like 100 times until you get the build just right. :)

OP
OP
AJK522

AJK522

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mercury Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome to the forum, and the peanut gallery Adam. Congrats on your reservation. You're right where you need to be. I reserved on 10/04/20, and placed an order on 03/03/21. Being way down the line with so many option constraints the dealer and me knew I wouldn't see my Bronco in '21. So, the dealer will call me again when the '22 order banks open (he's thinking sometime in Sept.), and we'll order mine again. From what you are saying it seems your dealer knows what's happening, and will call you, or have you come by when the '22 order banks open. So, sit back with the rest of us slackers, and enjoy the wait. You can do like all of us, and change your mind like 100 times until you get the build just right. :)
Thank you wanted for the awesome reply! Definitely cleared up a lot of confusion. I do trust my dealer and I believe they are in my best interest, I just didn’t know if it was a “hurry up and wait” scenario or if I had to be more proactive about getting my order in. Either way glad to be apart of the crew! Seeing all the aftermarket parts 4WP is staring to tease us with has got me excited!

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer is LYING. It's what dealers do.

Order banks are not closed. Ford never closed them and the 2021 bank is, shockingly, still open. If your dealer puts in your order, and it gets bumped to 2022 he has to take 5 minutes and re-enter it. So, he's just being lazy in advance.

Odds of actually getting an MY21 are minuscule at this point, but not actually zero, especially if you are willing to get a 4-Door soft top.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer is LYING. It's what dealers do.

Order banks are not closed. Ford never closed them and the 2021 bank is, shockingly, still open. If your dealer puts in your order, and it gets bumped to 2022 he has to take 5 minutes and re-enter it. So, he's just being lazy in advance.

Odds of actually getting an MY21 are minuscule at this point, but not actually zero, especially if you are willing to get a 4-Door soft top.

I placed a reservation 6/12/21 - yes 2021. Got a call from my dealer to see when I wanted to place my Order Mon 6/14/21, which I am doing tomorrow. I know there will be a very long wait, but I have been confused / concerned abut the MY21 vs 22 and picking options. I thought there was no chance of a MY21 (which is my preference) , but your post makes sense. I know most likely based on my build I am looking at a 22, and at least an 18 Month wait, but I am glad the dealer is not leaving me in the dark.

My Build:
4DR - Wildrack
MIC
Lux
Towing
Sponsored