Newface

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are currently 4,907 total retail unscheduled orders as of 1/2/24.

Retail USOB: Is the current mix of retail orders in the unscheduled order bank (USOB) at the time the report was run. The report only looks at orders that are “clean”, meaning they do not have a compatibility error, material hold or on 99 priority code.

Compare to December 18, 2023 Commodity Report

Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (1/2/24) page 8
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Continuing to put out defective hard tops in way too low of a volume is inexcusable, period.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Continuing to put out defective hard tops in way too low of a volume is inexcusable, period.
A giant kick in the shackles is what it is.

That said, I've never had a problem with mine... except finding out the dealer hid a scuff repair after I washed off the crap they used to hide it. It's just a slight difference in sheen, but... deception is deception.

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anybody know if there’s any constraints on certain options ?

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They're definitely not wasting any time starting building the '24s. I got an email from Ford yesterday (and verified later on their website) that my '24 2dr BB manual (Eruption Green Metallic) is scheduled for next week. I'd guess delivery in the spring.

denneyt

Black Diamond
First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They're definitely not wasting any time starting building the '24s. I got an email from Ford yesterday (and verified later on their website) that my '24 2dr BB manual (Eruption Green Metallic) is scheduled for next week. I'd guess delivery in the spring.
lucky ford just sent me a troll email saying they still have my order T_T

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
lucky ford just sent me a troll email saying they still have my order T_T
When did you order? I ordered my BB in October and since '23 is the last year for the base model, BB is the base model by default. You may be getting the email that you, me, and most who've had to order our Broncos, sooner than you think after you start thinking Ford forgot about you and the money you gave them.

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I even emailed College Station Ford
When did you order? I ordered my BB in October and since '23 is the last year for the base model, BB is the base model by default. You may be getting the email that you, me, and most who've had to order our Broncos, sooner than you think after you start thinking Ford forgot about you and the money you gave them.
I even emailed College Station Ford just to see if there was a VIN# for my Bronco and heard back from Ford yesterday.... still haven't heard from the dealership I ordered from. So don't loose hope brother.

Sponsored

denneyt

Black Diamond
First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered early October like the 8th I think. Luckily my dealership didn't require even a deposit to order it so no money given to Ford yet. The week of the 15th I hear is the next scheduling for bronco so hopefully then for a march build on my black diamond.

Murg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is this all hard Tops or just 4-door? Asking cause my 2-door is in production….

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
^ Good question. I strongly suspect the MIC problems are for both door variants.

Angell

Base
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco/Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
When did you place your order?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
is this all hard Tops or just 4-door? Asking cause my 2-door is in production….
I think that was a commentary on the general fact that they've had some really bad tops and they're cutting production while not 100% of the tops are flawless.

My 2022 two-door top drove home in the pouring rain, sat outside most of hurricane season, and I have taken the whole thing and fronts off with no air leaks. It really is a good top if you get a good top and they've been improving. However, those issues should've never been happening and certainly not at the rates they were. QC has not been "Job 1."
Sponsored