First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe if they didnt rely on gertags and offered it in the 2.7 as well, they’d be selling more manuals

who thought sticking to the 2.3 only was a good idea, this guy?
Ford Bronco Latest 2024 Bronco Production Key Commodity Constraints + Total Retail Unscheduled Orders (11/27/23) 92C4DCB5-B0A8-4825-A0C8-51B076644C0C
Sponsored

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No kidding , My first choice was a manual trans but after hearing a neighbours rattling away from a few hundred feet and a brand new bronco being test driven with the same noise and I’d have to give up almost 100 lbs of torque at low rpm forget it , a 2.7 and a tremec from factory crawl gear or not would maybe perk my interest

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Certainly doesn't look good at the moment (4dr BB SAS Manual) 🥺. I plan to hang in there though and will hope for the best.
@FordVideoGuy, have you heard anything regarding scheduling 2024 orders with the Manual Transmission?

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@FordVideoGuy, have you heard anything regarding scheduling 2024 orders with the Manual Transmission?
They are scheduling manual transmission as far as I'm seeing. Ford did not say they were constrained past their capacity percentage. We have one previewing for scheduling today.

Geaux Tigers

Big Bend
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are scheduling manual transmission as far as I'm seeing. Ford did not say they were constrained past their capacity percentage. We have one previewing for scheduling today.
Thanks Tim. That is good to hear.

Sponsored

SClocal

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 AT
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have one of the 48 unscheduled Everglades orders. I wonder if ford scheduled all of their MY24 Everglades production 2 weeks ago. Hoping they find more Everglades capacity over the next few months.

BlinkyLightMgr

Everglades
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have one of the 48 unscheduled Everglades orders. I wonder if ford scheduled all of their MY24 Everglades production 2 weeks ago. Hoping they find more Everglades capacity over the next few months.
I got another of them but I ordered last week.... Have had a BB on order since August too

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are the different priority order codes and their meanings? My order is priority 10 but curious what all the other codes can be.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Assuming Ford uses the same manual production logic for MY24, it will probably stay close to zero until we approach manual mega batch timing...
Don't mind me, I'm just here waiting for MANUAL MANIA.

Towerism

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Badlands 4D 7-speed
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are the different priority order codes and their meanings? My order is priority 10 but curious what all the other codes can be.
From what I understand an order code generally is just a way for the dealership to prioritize your order among other orders that the dealer has made. Lower numbers are prioritized over higher numbers.

order codes between 10-19 are for retail orders (aka pre-sold, aka customer orders) and from what I’ve seen the dealer usually assigns the same priority code to all of their retail orders so the order code generally means nothing. Some dealers always use 10. Some always use 19.

When the order code is less than 10 or when it’s greater than 19, that’s when it actually has some meaning. Less than 10 means your order would actually have some priority like if your order got completely destroyed during transport and has to be re-ordered.

Greater than 19 usually means dealer stock, so not pre-sold. But 99 means that it will never get built unless it gets reassigned another code.

Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

total MY 24 Unscheduled Orders in the order is 11,380
total Heritage orders in the UnScheduled Order Banks (USOB) is 970.
percent of Heritage in the USOB= 970/11,380= 8.52% rounded up to 9 % in the chart.
US capacities is production capacity of the Heritage trim out of the total Bronco production in a year is 3%.
last column is variance in percent points ( var ppt). It is the
Difference between production capacity of Heritage trim which is 3% and percent of heritage trim in the USOB which is 9% is negative 6%, hence the red color In the chart.
it means Heritage trim production is more constrained when compared to orders In the USOB order mix.
So, if my HE is scheduled with a VIN it is not part of the USOB. Correct?

And approx 350 HE in the current USOB will be scheduled.....

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you have a VIN then you're not part of the numbers, these are unscheduled numbers

Not sure if the the second comment was a question but you might want to ask Santa for a Magic 8-ball if it was, you've been around long enough to know the hurry up and wait game.

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you have a VIN then you're not part of the numbers, these are unscheduled numbers

Not sure if the the second comment was a question but you might want to ask Santa for a Magic 8-ball if it was, you've been around long enough to know the hurry up and wait game.
Thanks, just as I thought.

Yeah, the second was a guess/question I have learned not to put stock in Fords numbers or promised build/delivery times.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

correct, USOB stands for UnScheduled Order Banks, so since yours is scheduled, by definition it is not included in that Number.

That last column (var ppts) is meaningless and confusing because it subtracts numbers with different bases.
the negative 6 percent does not mean anything.
the percent orders is a percent of unscheduled HE trim out of the total unscheduled orders.
the capacity percent is taken out of total yearly production
so comparing the two makes no sense and causes confusion

out of the 1000 remaining unscheduled I would think and hope that all of them will be scheduled at some point later in the year not just 350, that’s is why (it is hoped) Ford has stopped taking new 4 door HE orders and will be taking 2 door orders only until Monday when they reach their yearly production capacity of HEs between the already scheduled and the UnScheduled HEs.

Last edited:

ove

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 2DR BDE, Kawasaki Versys 650
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So if mine is unscheduled and I have a red variance for an applicable part in the USOB that likely means I won't get scheduled anytime soon right? I ordered a 2dr Black Diamond 2.7L v6 with a hard top (10/4/23) so I'm worried I'm going to be in the very back of the queue.

Is there a within group priority as the variance decreases? Is it based on order date?

Thanks!
Sponsored