First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It appears that Ford is going to be within 5% of maxing out capacity with order banks. From their perspective that is as good as it gets. It’s great for Dealerships also, they are selling at MSRP without a dent in their floor plan.

42 days from order to delivery; that baby was already built hope to find a home.

I can go down and get any dog out of the pound tomorrow, but if you want a pure bred you have to wait.:)
On the bold, if you're speaking of my JL that I referenced, you couldn't be more wrong. I had to wait briefly to order it due to constraints on certain paint colors. Once I got word that the color I wanted was a go, it was exactly 42 days between down payment/order placement and the day I drove it away. Pure bred as it comes, with my exact options and my name on the window sticker.
Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Newface . Can you share the source of this data? Is it details FMC shares with dealers perhaps? Is it released monthly. Please keep sharing and thank you!

jbacon47

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BadLands manual 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford choose wrong (cheap) suppliers for their parts. This is why there are so many delays. They should have built parts in-house or picked better suppliers/designs. Other manufacturers are not having these issues. That and having too many trims/models/versions..
Sponsored