Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Odd that the number of priority 99's has been going up over the past 6 weeks. Maybe they're waiting for 2024 news?

Abundigas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad I got my 2 Door 2.7L Base Squatch when I did Im starting to think that will never be offered again. My plan was to order a new one when the order banks opened figuring if it was another 2 year wait I'd be ready for a new one by then.

Sponsored

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They need to bring another plant on line too. Now with the new Rangers being in production I’m sure they are competing for line capacity. And just wait until the hybrid Bronco comes along.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They need to bring another plant on line too. Now with the new Rangers being in production I’m sure they are competing for line capacity. And just wait until the hybrid Bronco comes along.
The Claycomo plant in KC pumps out F150's like crazy. Would love to see them tool up for the Bronco since the F150 is getting over produced now.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Odd that the number of priority 99's has been going up over the past 6 weeks. Maybe they're waiting for 2024 news?
Hopefully not, aren't the unscheduled '23 orders just going to get deleted anyways? Thought Ford wasn't going to roll any of these over like they did in the past.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They're down to 13k backlog right now and 2k of them are HE's plus I doubt the new Ranger surge will last very long. If Ford had all the parts they could knock this out in a month so no need for a stand-alone factory unless the '24s push them way back up again but I think most of us that wanted them got them.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We're on the cusp of model year 4 and instead of increasing supply/capacity to meet consumer demand.... Ford is... Well what are they doing?

As a shareholder and as someone who just wants a bronco... I find this whole situation unbelievable.

Sponsored

z4nder

Outer Banks
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335is 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just started looking at these posts gaging how to order my build. Ordered last week a 2 door OBX with High and SAS. Figured I'd roll the dice since my dealer had allocations. The 2 door hardtops are creeping back up and now SAS is increasing again from the looks of it. Not surprised as there seemed to be an influx of new orders like myself in before the deadline.

Adtryon

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We're on the cusp of model year 4 and instead of increasing supply/capacity to meet consumer demand.... Ford is... Well what are they doing?

As a shareholder and as someone who just wants a bronco... I find this whole situation unbelievable.
Part of me wonders if they are keeping the supply down to keep the pricing up on them. Even getting rid of the base keeps bottom lines up. Now the higher trims are magically easier to get at the year end. The profit margin on high end trims are beneficial at the MY end. Dealers are still marking up orders that people abandon in my area, so it benefits dealers also. I could be wrong though, hard to say at this point.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel really lucky to get my Hardtop Bronco after seeing this, it was for a customer who decided not to buy it.
Sponsored