Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

1332bunk-bed-fail-animated.gif
this will now be assigned to people who complain about no roll down rear window
Wait what? That gif looks kinda fun.... Just like a roll down window with a TAILGATE! :D
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did anyone else notice the location of the gear mode selector dial? In the February leak photos it is on the center console but on these new photos it is on the lower left of the dash. So perhaps the difference is with the manual transmission option. Maybe different center consoles, bench seat option, or?

2021 Bronco Interior Spied Undisguised!!

2021-bronco-interior-bronco-int05-kgp-jpg.jpg

New leak photo from this thread:

21-ford-bronco-dashboard-4wd-knob-914x1024-jpg-jpg.jpg

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure the roof is thick painted styrofoam. This will help with temp and sound insulation. I've read some people stating they think this is "unfinished". While the higher trims might offer a cloth covering of a sort, I bet this is what we are getting on the lower models.

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure the roof is thick painted styrofoam. This will help with temp and sound insulation. I've read some people stating they think this is "unfinished". While the higher trims might offer a cloth covering of a sort, I bet this is what we are getting on the lower models.
Looks like a composite sandwich to me. The foam is likely something much more structural/stable than styrofoam like carbon core or coosa board with a layer or two of GRP on each side. Likely eglass rather than carbon fiber cloth to minimize shrapnel (impact or lightning).

Resin choice will be interesting especially on dark colored tops. They tend to soften in the heat.

With a proper layup, you could lay a panel across two cinderblocks and stand in the middle.

I'd bet the engineering of the roof is one of the more complex challenges on this truck. No doubt, Ford had to bring in engs from other industries (marine, aero) to make it happen.

As such, it'll probably give us the biggest headaches initially. I think a formed aluminum 1 piece top would perhaps be a better choice.

We shall see!

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did anyone else notice the location of the gear mode selector dial? In the February leak photos it is on the center console but on these new photos it is on the lower left of the dash. So perhaps the difference is with the manual transmission option. Maybe different center consoles, bench seat option, or?

Ford Bronco Leaked pics: IFS, 7spd manual shifter (w/ crawler gear), sway bar disconnect, top latch, EcoBoost engine, AUX switches, front & rear lockers! 21-ford-bronco-dashboard-4wd-knob-914x1024-jpg-

New leak photo from this thread:

Ford Bronco Leaked pics: IFS, 7spd manual shifter (w/ crawler gear), sway bar disconnect, top latch, EcoBoost engine, AUX switches, front & rear lockers! 21-ford-bronco-dashboard-4wd-knob-914x1024-jpg-
This could be a simple difference between manual and auto. The center consoles could just be different.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It looks as there are 5 vents in one pic and 6 vents in front of the buttons in the other. As 1 button is surely cut off.
those aren't vents, those are the buttons, look like they have a rubber seal over them, likely to make them water proof. when you select it, the appropriate light behind it will light up to show that option is on.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Making room for a handbrake?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, the old one was just the backside of a sheet metal roof, so keeping to the utilitarian nature of the vehicle.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From what little we know it's still a virtual reveal. Youtubers like to add drama for views and likes. I doubt Ford called them up and uninvited them to the 'virtual' reveal.

78CreamBrownie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TFL just posted this in their comments of that video.... Damn.
"Guys, we just found out that because of this video Ford un-invited us from the debut of both the new #Bronco and new #Ford F-150. We’re pretty bummed but we’ll do our best to bring you the latest news as best as we can."
I have no problem with them being uninvited. They cannot break this type of information and expect no retribution from Ford. I would love to know how much they paid the tester for these photos it's the only way they can really break stories. They steal so much from this site and report it as their own.

I am so tired of everyone of them except Andre. He is the only one that is truly impartial on any reviews.

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of all the things we saw in the video, biggest one was the actual shifter for the manual. Ford may have been hoping to keep all of us that want the stick shift waiting to see if it really was there. Now just put it behind the 2.7 and I’m in line! If not we’ll I’m still in line just further away.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t really care that they got un-invited to be honest. They both seem to know an average amount of info about trucks so watching their videos can be cringe worthy at times.
I’m 100% sure People will be asking insightful questions regardless of these clowns.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like a composite sandwich to me. The foam is likely something much more structural/stable than styrofoam like carbon core or coosa board with a layer or two of GRP on each side. Likely eglass rather than carbon fiber cloth to minimize shrapnel (impact or lightning).

Resin choice will be interesting especially on dark colored tops. They tend to soften in the heat.

With a proper layup, you could lay a panel across two cinderblocks and stand in the middle.

I'd bet the engineering of the roof is one of the more complex challenges on this truck. No doubt, Ford had to bring in engs from other industries (marine, aero) to make it happen.

As such, it'll probably give us the biggest headaches initially. I think a formed aluminum 1 piece top would perhaps be a better choice.

We shall see!
Sounds like they made the roof like they make wakeboards... I wonder if it’s surfable.??.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t really care that they got un-invited to be honest. They both seem to know an average amount of info about trucks so watching their videos can be cringe worthy at times.
I’m 100% sure People will be asking insightful questions regardless of these clowns.
Yeah it’s pretty clear neither of them really research that deeply. They’d be a lot better informed if they were here.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I really stated falling away from them after they started that stupid click bait “no your wrong” segment. Like wow way to get all the idiots in the world excited over misinformation
Sponsored