First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm collecting data for a bad review right NOW!!!
Fuckin truck has been sitting 6 miles from the dealer since Tuesday.
Someone else on here had theirs sit for 8 days.
Waiting 14 months for something you ordered, and then waiting another week for it to travel six miles is just utter BULLSHIT...
This isn't the dealer or Ford's fault...its all on the transport companies. Mine sat for 2 days on the railcar once it reached the railyard, then another 2 weeks on the transport company lot before it got delivered to the dealer. It's like blaming an online store for shipping delays when it's UPS's fault for the delay.
Sponsored

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Didn't honor the original DORA, jacked finance, poor service( salesperson didn't remember I ordered from him even though we spoke in person 3 time and a couple emails ). With tracking the vehicle, I beat them to add-ons.
Just like most on here, I waited, called the hotline and was excited about getting scheduled. That was all wiped out.
My fault was having too much already invested in the Bronco to just walk
My dealer didn't honor the original DORA either, BUT I also received a check from Ford for the difference 45days after the sale--did you recently purchase and you're just having to wait for the refund? I'm betting the dealer explained all this to you when you were doing the paperwork..

Don't blame the dealer for the interest rate hikes...blame the Fed, they jacked with rates.

Poor service from the salesperson...did they not answer your questions, how was their service poor--or is it that they didn't remember you?

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Waiting 14 months for something you ordered, and then waiting another week for it to travel six miles is just utter BULLSHIT...
Not really anything new or uncommon. If transport trucks are busy or they don't have enough for a reasonable full truck load they'll hold off until they have a truck load. 14 months plus another week or two is better than my 25 months and crickets... In the days before tracking even more hairy disorganized shit would happen, you just didn't know so one day it was magically on site.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer didn't honor the original DORA either, BUT I also received a check from Ford for the difference 45days after the sale--did you recently purchase and you're just having to wait for the refund? I'm betting the dealer explained all this to you when you were doing the paperwork..

Don't blame the dealer for the interest rate hikes...blame the Fed, they jacked with rates.

Poor service from the salesperson...did they not answer your questions, how was their service poor--or is it that they didn't remember you?

All good points.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
21 days in the Phoenix Rail Yard 11 miles from my Dealer. And FORD marked it as "delivered 18 days before it ever got on the dealer lot".

For which I blame FORD, not the dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Montague19??

Base
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base

You would loose that bet. Getting a check from ford was never explained. Never even brought up.

Dealers don't choose the interest rate but they do choose the bank. 800+ score @ 7% ?. ( which I take some responsibility for, because I didn't take off work to get pre-approval for a vehicle that may not show when it was scheduled too.

I'm not unsatisfied with the truck just the dealer. I correct the the interest by either refinancing or just pulling out of the 401k to pay paying it off.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You would loose that bet. Getting a check from ford was never explained. Never even brought up.

Dealers don't choose the interest rate but they do choose the bank. 800+ score @ 7% ?. ( which I take some responsibility for, because I didn't take off work to get pre-approval for a vehicle that may not show when it was scheduled too.

I'm not unsatisfied with the truck just the dealer. I correct the the interest by either refinancing or just pulling out of the 401k to pay paying it off.
Honestly 7 from a dealer isn’t that bad considering some of the lowest credit unions that I normally choose are only offering 5.25% never seen a dealer match a credit union before

ScottyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my Bronco with zero ADM, I set my own financing through my credit union (1.49% - 48 month note) and told them to meet the undercoat price from the independent shop and they did.

Jayhawker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
21 days in the Phoenix Rail Yard 11 miles from my Dealer. And FORD marked it as "delivered 18 days before it ever got on the dealer lot".

The transport company reports to Ford when the deliver the vehicle.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
”Didn’t honor DORA”? What exactly does that mean???

Didn’t honor MSRP? DORA/MSRP, or was it something else.

Did you agree on a final price?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most dealers don't deserve a bad review until you start to develop Stockholm syndrome...

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Not the railroad?

I’d be pretty sure FORD and all of the other car manufacturers have some pretty firm shipping contracts. They are not in the shipping business. Perhaps your ire is pointed in the wrong direction. Does a shipping company have an obligation to transport one Bronco by truck to a dealer? Reality???

StephT4

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 F350, 2022 Wildtrak order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Take off work for a pre-approval?? I was able to get a 30 day pre-approval from a credit union in less than 5 minutes from the comfort of my own home. I took a little more time and compared interest rates and got pre-approvals from 2 other credit unions. Max time it took for all 3, I'd say 30 minutes. Accepting the terms the dealership offers, is a choice. You could have told them you would come back the next day to finish signing the paperwork after checking with some other credit unions/banks, if their terms were not satisfactory.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

For me as soon as Ford notified me the vehicle was shipped I researched auto lenders online for like a week and then when I found one with the lowest rate, applied for pre-approval once the dealer took delivery.

I wasn't gonna let the auto dealers squeeze any more profits out of me.

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is not the dealers fault. Its just a trucker shortage and what has been going on for a long time now. I work at a dealership and wanted to go pick mine up at the train drop off. The truckers have to be able to get so much time to pick it up before the dealership is allowed to pick it up on there own. I'm sure it has something to do with some union bs.
Sponsored