Sponsored

***UPDATE***Unfortunately….. another bad dealer to report: Virden Ford in Manitoba

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Left a one star review.
Sponsored

Reactions: EdH

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1 star review left on Google.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1 star left

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any reason you didn't just drive to Brandon and deal with Kelleher's once this nonsense started? (used to be posted to Shilo so I know westman)

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately…… another bad dealer to report, this time in Manitoba Canada, On September 8th The gm at Virden Ford Sales Ltd. Agreed to sell my wife an incoming stock order for a 4 door wildtrak for msrp, I had him send me a signed detailed written sales agreement, and had him take a $1000 deposit, the bronco was supposed to be here in October, didn’t show up till this week. Communications started mid last week where I instantly got the feeling he wanted to break the deal, telling me I would have to sign a non sell agreement and that these broncos are getting flipped for more than msrp so he needs to make sure that I intend to keep it. I gave him all the resurances possible that I intend to keep it, and told him I will sign any no sell agreement he wants me to. So he started the credit app process with ford and he found out that I bought a bronco earlier in the year from another dealer, which was my 2 door that I had a first hour reservation for. He instantly used this as an excuse to not sell me the bronco and basically slammed the door on me saying that there is nothing I can say to change his mind. The next morning I went to the bank and got a bank draft for the full amount. Drove to the dealer and put it on his desk, he wouldn’t take the money and sell me the bronco. I even offered to trade off my 2 dr wildtrak to get the 4dr for my wife before Christmas. Main reason for really needing a 4dr all of a sudden is, the family is growing and need room for one more car seat. I was just notified yesterday that he has sold it to someone else, I am guessing to the highest bidder. I understand this is a dealer stock order so he can sell it to whoever he wants and the dealer owns the inventory, but I feel like ford should be holding them to some sort of code of ethics in regards to upholding contracts and agreements made to loyal ford customers. Further more me and my family have personally bought 7 new fords from this dealer in the past 13 years most of which we still own so it’s not like I am person off the street or from a different province. I filed a complaint with ford customer service but there is not much they can or will do past providing feedback to the dealer, which in this case hasn’t done me any good.

17EF25CB-D8A7-4F08-8F79-69ACD405E6DE.jpeg
Code of ethics? Car dealership? Sorry that you got slime-balled but this is today’s reality at the majority of dealerships.

Sponsored

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would start the lawsuit....probably small claims court since you have a "written contract".

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Appears they broke a written contract.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately…… another bad dealer to report, this time in Manitoba Canada, On September 8th The gm at Virden Ford Sales Ltd. Agreed to sell my wife an incoming stock order for a 4 door wildtrak for msrp, I had him send me a signed detailed written sales agreement, and had him take a $1000 deposit, the bronco was supposed to be here in October, didn’t show up till this week. Communications started mid last week where I instantly got the feeling he wanted to break the deal, telling me I would have to sign a non sell agreement and that these broncos are getting flipped for more than msrp so he needs to make sure that I intend to keep it. I gave him all the resurances possible that I intend to keep it, and told him I will sign any no sell agreement he wants me to. So he started the credit app process with ford and he found out that I bought a bronco earlier in the year from another dealer, which was my 2 door that I had a first hour reservation for. He instantly used this as an excuse to not sell me the bronco and basically slammed the door on me saying that there is nothing I can say to change his mind. The next morning I went to the bank and got a bank draft for the full amount. Drove to the dealer and put it on his desk, he wouldn’t take the money and sell me the bronco. I even offered to trade off my 2 dr wildtrak to get the 4dr for my wife before Christmas. Main reason for really needing a 4dr all of a sudden is, the family is growing and need room for one more car seat. I was just notified yesterday that he has sold it to someone else, I am guessing to the highest bidder. I understand this is a dealer stock order so he can sell it to whoever he wants and the dealer owns the inventory, but I feel like ford should be holding them to some sort of code of ethics in regards to upholding contracts and agreements made to loyal ford customers. Further more me and my family have personally bought 7 new fords from this dealer in the past 13 years most of which we still own so it’s not like I am person off the street or from a different province. I filed a complaint with ford customer service but there is not much they can or will do past providing feedback to the dealer, which in this case hasn’t done me any good.

17EF25CB-D8A7-4F08-8F79-69ACD405E6DE.jpeg
Sorry this happened. Review posted on Yelp.

OP
OP

EdH

Wildtrak
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any reason you didn't just drive to Brandon and deal with Kelleher's once this nonsense started? (used to be posted to Shilo so I know westman)
I actually did that, kelleher was awesome and willing to sell me a incoming cyber orange wildtrak that the customer backed out of, but I am set on a velocity blue, Kelleher even tried to dealer trade Virden but he wouldn’t cooperate with them.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually did that, kelleher was awesome and willing to sell me a incoming cyber orange wildtrak that the customer backed out of, but I am set on a velocity blue, Kelleher even tried to dealer trade Virden but he wouldn’t cooperate with them.
I bought my Mustang from Kelleher's back in 2012, other than their service department being a bit dumb at times, they're a pretty good dealership.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EdH

Wildtrak
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow. $8490 in taxes on a $74,290 car!
Thats 11.4% taxes on a car purchase! Your purchase experience with that dealer is very strange.
Yes 12% sales taxes is what we have to pay on new vehicle purchases in Manitoba, disgusting isn’t it

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes 12% sales taxes is what we have to pay on new vehicle purchases in Manitoba, disgusting isn’t it
It (auto sales tax) was 8% when I lived in NY, 6% in PA, and in SC, its capped at $500 at time of purchase. BUT, in SC there's an annual car tax paid to the local county government, so its paid in smaller bites over the life of the vehicle.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi there, after searching through our data base, we realized that we have no record of doing business with you! Please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can discuss further! Thank you and have a nice day!!
The response to every bad review. Anyone followed up yet?

Great White North

Outer Banks
First Name
Trace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge SEL, 1975 F-150 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could be worse, I had to pay 15% here in NB.
There is also BC's progressive tax, 5% GST on everything, and 7% PST up to $55K in value, then the luxury car tax creeps in, if your new value is over $125k there is all sorts of needing an accountant to figure it out.
Sponsored