Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a text from “my dealer” lol…

I ordered on the 27th. He text a moment ago and said there’s a build date for the end of next month. He also said he’s not going to celebrate until it’s actually on the lot so he’s skeptical as well, but nonetheless…

Of course we know this is most likely not the case but just thought I’d share. Not even sure if it’s “share worthy” but for the most part, I enjoy this forum and like the discussion.

I’ve owned a couple of Broncos now but haven’t gone through the ordering process. Does Ford email when a build date is scheduled?
Sponsored

Walkman73

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150 Supercrew FX4 V8
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got a text from “my dealer” lol…

I ordered on the 27th. He text a moment ago and said there’s a build date for the end of next month. He also said he’s not going to celebrate until it’s actually on the lot so he’s skeptical as well, but nonetheless…

Of course we know this is most likely not the case but just thought I’d share. Not even sure if it’s “share worthy” but for the most part, I enjoy this forum and like the discussion.

I’ve owned a couple of Broncos now but haven’t gone through the ordering process. Does Ford email when a build date is scheduled?
yes

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

🍻

AZ Rider

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 7.3, F-450 V10 Class C, Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, they update you each of the processes.

Ford Bronco Another “My Dealer Said” Post DEDBF825-E7B6-423C-9DF6-D7244FC2CFF0

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, there hasn't been any actual scheduling since you ordered, so there's that...

However, there is scheduling this week, Thursday, so you could be "previewing" but I don't think previewed orders typically come with an anticipated build date. My guess is that you are previewing, your dealer saw the scheduling announcement for 5/29 and he just assumed/jumped the gun.

Ask him for your VIN number and see what he says. VIN's are issued when Ford schedules your build.

And since this still qualifies as a "My dealer said..." post, drink up.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Entirely possible that your order previewed and the dealer is letting you know - that would be stand up dealer.

It's also entirely possible that your order previews but does not get scheduled this week.

I definitely don't think I'm getting my 3/27 order built but I also hold out hope that something ridiculous like this will happen and my order gets scheduled in the next month. 🤞

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder who will have the quickest 3/27 order, then getting a build date-everyone has a theory it seems.

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
would make sense. i have a 15 or 17 month old order with no restrictions besides 2 door that still has no VIN or build date.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, my dealer called me to tell me mine was scheduled before I got the e-mail, might have been a few hours but could have been a day or 2.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, there hasn't been any actual scheduling since you ordered, so there's that...

However, there is scheduling this week, Thursday, so you could be "previewing" but I don't think previewed orders typically come with an anticipated build date. My guess is that you are previewing, your dealer saw the scheduling announcement for 5/29 and he just assumed/jumped the gun.

Ask him for your VIN number and see what he says. VIN's are issued when Ford schedules your build.

And since this still qualifies as a "My dealer said..." post, drink up.
… thanks for the info. Too early to drink but maybe later. Lol.

I just shared because I thought it was interesting and wondered where his info was coming from. Honestly, I’m hoping it takes a while to build but who knows. I’d much prefer everyone else who has actually been waiting forever, gets their builds.

Sponsored

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, they update you each of the processes.

Ford Bronco Another “My Dealer Said” Post DEDBF825-E7B6-423C-9DF6-D7244FC2CFF0
Well most of the time!!!!! Mine went to built and then never moved... thanks to the tracker apps that were on this site (don't think they work anymore) I knew it shipped before my dealer.. (5 weeks later)

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder who will have the quickest 3/27 order, then getting a build date-everyone has a theory it seems.
I’m curious as well. I’m not impatient about it and I really hope Ford does right by those who’ve been waiting forever.

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
When you get scheduled, Ford sends you an email.

My dealership (Granger) emailed me an hour or so after I received the email from Ford.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is this simple. The dealer, any dealer can open up their PC system and look at the customer orders to see what the status is. Not scheduled, in preview, or scheduled is a mouse click away. If it is scheduled they can tell you the week and provide a VIN. If they tell you different they are lying.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is this simple. The dealer, any dealer can open up their PC system and look at the customer orders to see what the status is. Not scheduled, in preview, or scheduled is a mouse click away. If it is scheduled they can tell you the week and provide a VIN. If they tell you different they are lying.
Cool thanks…

He said “showing a build date at the end of next month.”

I asked for the VIN and he said “no not yet that won’t happen until maybe later in the month.”
Sponsored